JKG33

NFL Thread

I got my Super Bowl stuff ordered. 

I can't wait to get this shit. One of my teams finally fucking won something, and I am alive to enjoy it. Holy fuck. 

I got the hat, because the hats look dope. I got a Foles gameday jersey because Big Dick Nick is getting framed as my new God. I got the sweater because it's cool as fuck too and then I got the shirt because I want to be able to wear Eagles shit. All. Year. Round. 

1 hour ago, Raiden said:

I got my Super Bowl stuff ordered. 

I can't wait to get this shit. One of my teams finally fucking won something, and I am alive to enjoy it. Holy fuck. 

I got the hat, because the hats look dope. I got a Foles gameday jersey because Big Dick Nick is getting framed as my new God. I got the sweater because it's cool as fuck too and then I got the shirt because I want to be able to wear Eagles shit. All. Year. Round. 

Big Dick Nick eh? Pretty much the guy who went all in with total penetration in the end zone.

10 minutes ago, majingir said:

Sherman goes to 49ers

Graham goes to Packers (they're also releasing Jordy)

Sounds like Bradford to the Cards and Cousins to Vikings

Keenum to Denver and Amendola to Miami too. It'd be nice for the Packers to sign some players that can boost their D-line for once...

Every time I see Barry Sanders A Football Life on the NFL Network I watch. 

All the episodes are really amazing to watch but Barry's is special. Really underscores why he was and is the GOAT of all Backs. Dude was a fucking beast and when he was done, he was done, no contemplation. 

I don't know man. Jim Brown had such an amazing Browns team. 

Barry had... The Lion's. Who didn't really know how to play football. 

The play was always going to Barry and he still busted teams up. Which is true for Jim Brown too, but he had two Hall of fame linesmen with him. The negative yards on Barry is as much of a team stat as it is Barry's fault. The ball went into his hands and if he didn't make an amazing move it was going to be a loss.