JKG33

NFL Thread

Rams had me a little nervous with their first half performance, but that 2nd half was right on the money. Now just need Donald to get into the rhythm. Cooks looks like a much better fit so far than Watkins did. That NFC is going to be tough though... Eagles, Falcons, Packers, Vikings all good teams.

Where's best site to go for NFL streams? Or should I just check out the reddit page?

TSN wants to air Dolphins-Jets over some better games, and I got rid of all my CTV timeshifting channels on cable, so I gotta find another way to see stuff.

Edited by majingir

Hopefully the reddit streams are good for whole game. Sucks TSN/CTV2 won't air Packers-Vikings, a possible playoff matchup, but want Jets-Dolphins(neither are making playoffs). I hate being in a city that acts like the Bills are their home team, and AFC East is most important division.

17 minutes ago, Devin Weston said:

The Cleveland Browns have won their first game in 2 years, and against the New York Jets no less. Another classic Jets moment to go down in the history books.

Best Thursday night game I've watched in a long time. There's no way Tyrod should start again after what we just saw, fucking incredible performance by Baker.