Cheddar Bob

The Walking Dead

Yeah it's gotta be the black dude from the first episode, unless they're referring to the video game, but I doubt it. Or it's Rick going fucking crazy some more. Anyways, this show has never been as addictive for me as for example dealing bad, so im not so frustrated that it's moving so slowly, I imagine things will pick up drastically

Yeah, that's what the rumours say. You catch a glimpse of him in the trailer for the eps too (is what the interwebz says).

One thing I'm kinda rattled about is not getting to see Tyreese go full crazy on a bunch of zombies in the prison. They're really making Tyreese seem like a non-factor right now.

Anyone else starting to think Milton is really calling the shots in Woodbury? Something real fishy about that guy.

i think the issue is he is really quite brilliant (probably more than he lets on), but he is scared of the governor (probably because if the gov knew how smart he was he would see him as a threat? ie: the army guys). he knows something isn't right with the gov/woodbury, but he knows he is powerless to stop it, and he knows he can't leave and survive on his own. so he is kinda stuck in a bad situation.

my god what a poorly written episode... at least shit was happening, but did anyone else feel like they completely missed an episode?

Gettin real tired of Glen acting like a puss and real tired of Rick whispering all the time in an accent that is more and more strained in his attempt to keep his British accent at bay.