Cheddar Bob

The Walking Dead

12 hours ago, §andman said:

Iunno why I keep watching this show but I do... 

My last episode was the one where they faked Glenn's death (Season 6, IIRC).  It was so obviously a fake death that they were going to write their way out of and came across as a little insulting for long-time viewers.  I heard the show really went downhill after that anyways, so it doesn't feel like I"m missing anything. 

7 hours ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

I’ve thought this season has been decent enough; with the exception of a few things here and there. They didn’t need to have the 50 cal shooting at Ricks Jeep. That was just stupid. But they’ve been progressing the All Out War angle at least 

That's the thing... it's decent enough but it really isn't good or amazing. There's this hope in me that this show will be great and it rarely ever happens. It's just decent enough, as you said. 

I also found Carol climbing up in the rafters ridiculous last episode. Even when you suspend the realism, the characters are so bland. You don't really care about anyone dying, ever.  

On 14/11/2017 at 9:46 PM, §andman said:

I also found Carol climbing up in the rafters ridiculous last episode

607oOX6.png

I am not enjoying it this series. There's always been the odd filler episode, but it's terrible this season. I can't stop watching though, in the hope it will become good again. Also i've invested so much time into it so far.