Cheddar Bob

Anaheim Ducks Thread

The Ducks have traded Luke Schenn and a 2020 7th to Vancouver for Michael Del Zotto. They have also acquired centre Justin Kloos from the Minnesota in exchange for Pontus Aberg, Derek Grant from Pittsburgh for Joseph Blandisi, and Devin Shore from Dallas for Andrew Cogliano.

Glad to see Murray is barely re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

What’s actually more sad than the ducks sucking, is the fact that even after having such a terrible season, they’re ‘only’ 6 points out of a wild card spot. Their division is a fucking disgrace and they should all be eliminated from play off contention.

13 minutes ago, Armster said:

So this GM has fired three coaches and they're letting him step-in as interim coach instead of canning his ass?  Up next: Ron Wilson.

Ya, might be best for a hard reboot for them.

4 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

Eakins is considered to be the front-runner... lol.

I hope he comes in and calls the players fat-asses and generally acts like a dick to everyone else like last time!

28 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

Eakins is considered to be the front-runner... lol.

Really?  I'd like to see him get another shot to be honest.  His tenure in Edmonton was a mess but nothing's changed there and they've gone through a carousel of everything.  Always liked Eakins especially after the seeing the work  he did with Paul Ranger personally.

9 minutes ago, Armster said:

Really?  I'd like to see him get another shot to be honest.  His tenure in Edmonton was a mess but nothing's changed there and they've gone through a carousel of everything.  Always liked Eakins especially after the seeing the work  he did with Paul Ranger personally.

Ya, in retrospect, not completely his fault. I'm sure partly as a rookie, but Edmonton is still a tire fire.