Sign in to follow this  
Cheddar Bob

Toronto Marlies Thread

Wow. Just wow. Reminds me of Leafs PP and lazyness. What a crappy ending to the first and start to the 2nd. And Lindgren has been very disappointing so far. Guy reminds me of Gardiner. Can’t handle pressure at all. Makes bonehead plays, long passes...

4 hours ago, Horatio Hornblower said:

Marlies seem to have the same afflictions as the Leafs. 

Yep. Was just as frustrated as with the Leafs games throughout the year, dominating but losing cause of mistakes. They should have easily won this. Marlies were in their zone all game, had double the shots. It was ridiculous and so unnecessary to give away 2 shorties and goal in 18 seconds starting the 2nd period. Bonehead plays.

The Checkers do have a good team, they are relentless with their forecheck, and definitely cause turnovers, but I feel the Marlies have been closer than some of the scores suggest.

A couple of bounces here or there and it could be 3-2 Marlies in the series.

I hate to sound like Babcock, but if they dig in they can still win this.

Dubas sometimes bugs me. After signing Keefe, he says he wouldn't stand in his way if he was to be offered a head coach gig in the NHL.

For me Dubas seems to say shit that maybe he shouldn't and maybe he should insist more towards keeping what he feels is a top notch people rather than inviting a crowd of buzzards.

Yeah. He should have terrorized him instead. Saying if you sign - you stay and i will kill your family if you consider wanting to get a ‘better’ position/future.

Meanwhile, i’m sure he’s getting groomed for the Leafs job, so we’ll see what happens eh?