Sign in to follow this  
SuperLeaf67

A Facebook page for Leafs Connected

@@Debaser and @ can you guys create a main page link for our Twitter and FB pages you know like the icons with a link attached to them?  Could threads created be merged onto FB or Twitter as notifications from here I could give on of ya admin status on the FB page if ya want to help with it?

ok I've ignored this facebook group until today because i assume AM actually hates me and he made it so i didn't see any reason why i should goto it, but today i figured, wtf, why not, i'll go join it on fb.   so i go onto facebook, (first i discover that it isn't a group, but a page, which is fine i suppose) and i start reading.

i see 22 likes, im like, cool, let's see who liked this.  and it's private so whatever, im like, ok.   so i go back to the main page.   

and lo and behold

i see a message posted by....  

Untitled_1.jpg

and i think... hmm... how odd that there is apparently a facebook account of me that isn't mine.

and then i look at the thumbnail, and it really looks like archer, but it's small, and i can't remember.  

so... i goto "my" supposed facebook page and....

Untitled_2.jpg

ah yes.   it is archer.

if it's someone i like: hilarious, i laughed, i did.

if it's someone i don't like: well, i laughed, but you're probably a prick so, yeah... you should delete that fb account before i have it deleted for you.

Edited by pai mei

ok I've ignored this facebook group until today because i assume AM actually hates me and he made it so i didn't see any reason why i should goto it, but today i figured, wtf, why not, i'll go join it on fb.   so i go onto facebook, (first i discover that it isn't a group, but a page, which is fine i suppose) and i start reading.

i see 22 likes, im like, cool, let's see who liked this.  and it's private so whatever, im like, ok.   so i go back to the main page.   

and lo and behold

i see a message posted by....  

Untitled_1.jpg

and i think... hmm... how odd that there is apparently a facebook account of me that isn't mine.

and then i look at the thumbnail, and it really looks like archer, but it's small, and i can't remember.  

so... i goto "my" supposed facebook page and....

Untitled_2.jpg

ah yes.   it is archer.

if it's someone i like: hilarious, i laughed, i did.

if it's someone i don't like: well, i laughed, but you're probably a prick so, yeah... you should delete that fb account before i have it deleted for you.

I do not hate you Logan never did never will,  I have a high tolerance level for online craziness so don't think you actually get too me even Brent doesn't aka Janitor or whatever.

What's his motive though? I'd also lean hard on Dwight as prime suspect ... how good is he at lying?

christian is a fantastic liar, however... christian typically only lies to me to annoy me. second, christian loves attention (not that i dont i guess, just more so) so if he were to troll with a fake fb, he would build on it, not post once and then leave it for a week. thirdly, i doubt christian would post "smashing!". fourthly why call it 'logan paimei' if it was christian, he could just use my last name since he knows it.

i guess he could post that, but it doesnt sound like him.

and fifthly... he told me it isn't him.

Edited by pai mei

christian is a fantastic liar, however... christian typically only lies to me to annoy me. second, christian loves attention (not that i dont i guess, just more so) so if he were to troll with a fake fb, he would build on it, not post once and then leave it for a week. thirdly, i doubt christian would post "smashing!". fourthly why call it 'logan paimei' if it was christian, he could just use my last name since he knows it.

i guess he could post that, but it doesnt sound like him.

and fifthly... he told me it isn't him.

Damn dude.   Sounds like you are in complete denial.  If I was you I would tell Dwight and his big ass Gary Busey teeth to fuck off.  He seems to be stringing you along for a ride.  Probably gets off on it too.

How many times have you posted about him being a dick? All I'm saying is that he should not have your full trust.  He seems like a snake.   He lies to you to annoy you, and I guarantee he lies to you on other occasions.  I'm just looking out for ya.  Do whatever you want.

Edited by Solid Snake

So my FB thread is now a Hate on Dwight thread? Well I am gonna keep trying to support the Facebook site on my own cause i see no one is interested in posting shit there.  All I need is someone to tell me it ain't worth my trouble and i will delete it......no skin off my nutz.

Thanks for the likes but the site need more involvement than just likes.  If  someone wants to help me can become an admin and help with the organization and upkeep of the site.