Tristan28

Currently Playing?

Been playing Xcom enemy within. Just finished Saints Row IV the other week.

I've been thinking of picking that up, since I loved the job Firaxis did with Enemy Unknown.  Worth the coin, I assume?

I just finished my weekend of Elder Scrolls Online beta.  Being online in Tamriel is pretty cool, but there's a lot of polish to do and it's going to hinge on how fun the PvP is.  This week I'm planning on finishing my playthrough of Gone Home and finally getting off (or on) my ass and finishing Bioshock Infinite.

I've been thinking of picking that up, since I loved the job Firaxis did with Enemy Unknown. Worth the coin, I assume?

I just finished my weekend of Elder Scrolls Online beta. Being online in Tamriel is pretty cool, but there's a lot of polish to do and it's going to hinge on how fun the PvP is. This week I'm planning on finishing my playthrough of Gone Home and finally getting off (or on) my ass and finishing Bioshock Infinite.

yeah. Both are pretty great games. Enemy within changes it up a bit. I find it much more difficult now. Which I never thought possible. It's stupidly fun though.

Since my PS3 got screwed up amd I traded it in and my laptop is a little outdated I have become hopelessly addicted to League of Legends. I quite enjoy it but I havent ventured into the abyss that is PvP too much yet.

yeah. Both are pretty great games. Enemy within changes it up a bit. I find it much more difficult now. Which I never thought possible. It's stupidly fun though.

I loved Enemy Unknown, so that with a bit of change is perfectly ok with me.  I think I'll grab it when I finish the Mass Effect trilogy or maybe at the Steam Summer Sale. There are 109 games in my Steam library, so I'm really in no hurry.

I did finish Gone Home on Monday, though, and it was more than worth the $5 I paid for it.  It was only a few hours long, but you feel a wide range of emotions and I've never played any game like it.  It's been a damn good year for indie games.