Sign in to follow this  
TuckerIntensity

The Official NCAA Basketball Thread

dook* goes down again... and Shashefski whines about Virginia fans rushing the court.  It's too unsafe for him and his players and what if a fan called one of them a name and a coach or player did something to that fan?  What about that, damnit?!?

Suck it, dook*.  Ya lost and the floor was rushed because an unranked knocked off the generous #3 seed.  Move along.

Might have been the worst reffed Big Ten game I've seen in years.  Both ways, not a complaint for the loss, the turnovers were the loss.  The four offensive fouls in the beginning of the second half were weak and then the missed travel on Payne and then the foul over the back that was called to give him an and one? rofl... that was an epic fail.  The last 30 second was complete mismanagement by State.  I wondered about us being able to pull one out in a hostile environment and was right.  Not our year, but Michigan better play a helluva lot better if they expect to go anywhere in the dance.  It's in there somewhere, but they haven't showed it the last month or so.  I think both teams are over-ranked at this point.

How on earth did UM let us back in it though?  Sweet hell, that game was over with four minutes to go.  UM is pretty lucky that Appling had the brain fart and Harris decided that the idea wasn't to have the ball in his hands on the last play.  They got a bit too cocky and let the emotion take over with the mocking and such and next thing they knew they were only up by two.

Hey guys so I made the march madness pool

Name: Leafs Connected

Group ID: 23729

Password: kadri

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=23729&P=kadri

Just sign up with your username from here so we can tell who wins.

We can go over point system as the tourney nears.

Every time I go through it and pick the teams it looks ridiculously terrible.  I think that's just the way it is this year though.  I don't trust anyone making sweet 16 even.

this. i get to Kansas vs. Michigan and one time i Pick Kansas, the Next Michigan. then kansas, then michigan. same goes for MSU and Duke. should make for some sweet games though

this. i get to Kansas vs. Michigan and one time i Pick Kansas, the Next Michigan. then kansas, then michigan. same goes for MSU and Duke. should make for some sweet games though

I can't even get Kansas to the Michigan game sometimes.  Or either dook* or MSU there.  I feel like once you're past the first round (second I guess thanks to play in games) that games are like coin flips.  There's teams that should win... but I don't trust them.  I'm not even sure I know what 1 seed I'm most confident in.