Sign in to follow this  
TuckerIntensity

The Official NCAA Football Thread

I can't believe he signed 300 things and only got 7500.  Allegedly.

But Jay Bilas has broken the NCAA.  He's been harping on them for a couple years but the NCAA is taking down it's online store, citing that they have been hypocrital having it, because they were selling merchandise for schools, specifically jerseys and when you typed in Johnny Manziel his jersey (without his name of course) would come up.

Hes arrogant and cocky, but if he can back it up this year, I dont have a problem with it. He's pretty sick.

I agree on the arrogant and cocky part but he seems like he'll do anything for his friends. As long as he doesn't get in deep shit I see him having a good season.

I'm not even sure it would change anything if student athletes could secure deals like sponsorships.  I mean really, so the rich schools would get all the best players?  That already happens.  And the same teams would win the title each year... how many times has Alabama won it in the last four years?

I'm not even sure it would change anything if student athletes could secure deals like sponsorships.  I mean really, so the rich schools would get all the best players?  That already happens.  And the same teams would win the title each year... how many times has Alabama won it in the last four years?

Twice.

This Vanderbilt/Ole Miss game is off the charts.

Jordan Matthews got hit and started throwing up and then came back in a play after to convert a 4th and 18 down by 4 points and they just scored. Fucking great game.

EDIT and right after they took e lead on that drive to go up 35-32 Jeff Scott just busted a 75 yard run for Ole Miss to regain the lead 39-35.. Welcome back NCAA one of the most exciting games I've ever watched.

Edited by poz

Did anyone else watch Manziel against Bama on Saturday? Just when I was about to put Manziel out of the first round he just amazed me...again. Guy has so many off-field issues but he is such a rare talent and I dont think size will matter. I want Bridgewater but wouldn't be too upset if Jags went Clowney then Manziel in 2nd round if he slides.