Sign in to follow this  
silentjay

problems posting images

well I was going about trying to post my last night beer drinking and it will not let me use img tags be it the [ img ] one or the [ img = one I tried in both IE and Chrome

Upload your pic to http://tinypic.com/ and upload your pics there and use the link to picture (copy and Paste into the url thingy Debaser posted) and then you can post them here.

testing using bbcode

ILhh4Lz.png

edit: seems to work on my end. when you're pasting the img URL, is it a formatted hyperlink? is it blue and underlined? sometimes IPB has some trouble parsing things, and it needs to be plain text, rather than a hyperlink.

when pasting the URL, in chrome, right click, and paste as plain text. see if that works for you

when I use that code it says you are not allowed to use that image extension on this community 

if I was going to post an linked image it would be something along the line of [ img]www.linkhere.com.img[/img] (withiout space) and have always done it like this so I am not sure if there was something changed on the site to no longer allow this type of links

edit:  so I think I discovered the problem one of the images didn't have a file extension name and was causing all these issues

Edited by silentjay