Sign in to follow this  
DBCooper

My plan for the CFL

I'd say its that they're playing each other more so somebody has to win. 

Theres still a good chance that Winnipeg and/or BC are at least better than the East 2nd place team, yet they'll either be on the road or out of the playoffs entirely. 

The Argos wouldn't be this underwhelming if they didn't lose Owens and Barnes early on. Ray had no one to throw to.

The Argos wouldn't be this underwhelming if they didn't lose Owens and Barnes early on. Ray had no one to throw to.

Hamilton wasn't bad on paper either but they're Hamilton...

I will add to my previous statement. In addition to chucking every team into the sun, I'd also like to chuck the entire TSN CFL crew into the sun.

Thank you.

Can't say I disagree. The CFL panel always seems like a big joke. Yet I enjoy watching the NFL today on CBS before games. The CFL is not even marketed properly

I'm more of a hockey fan for sure but living here out west with all the crazy Saskatchewan Roughrider fans I would bet that most would want it to stay the same as is. My opinion is that they have been around for while and for the most part successful enough without expanding into the States. It seems to be an honest game the way they play and I prefer The Canadian rules compared to using four attempts at 10 yards. 

Money and exchange rates I think would eventually tear up the league leaving us Canadians resorting to start it up the way it used to be if ever we did expand. More games would mean more travelling for Sask fans and who knows maybe they would do it just as much as they travel now and todays expenses and costs might not be feasible to what you would call average Canadian football fans. 

I'm by no means knocking down your idea just that I guess this is one of the last pure sports that remains solely a Canadian tradition and in a sense that becomes unique.  

Saying that though..if it was the last resort to save the league by means of expanding well then my tune changes and I would welcome it as long as they played by the same rules. 

Edited by Danny

I'm more of a hockey fan for sure but living here out west with all the crazy Saskatchewan Roughrider fans I would bet that most would want it to stay the same as is. My opinion is that they have been around for while and for the most part successful enough without expanding into the States. It seems to be an honest game the way they play and I prefer The Canadian rules compared to using four attempts at 10 yards. 

Money and exchange rates I think would eventually tear up the league leaving us Canadians resorting to start it up the way it used to be if ever we did expand. More games would mean more travelling for Sask fans and who knows maybe they would do it just as much as they travel now and todays expenses and costs might not be feasible to what you would call average Canadian football fans. 

I'm by no means knocking down your idea just that I guess this is one of the last pure sports that remains solely a Canadian tradition and in a sense that becomes unique.  

Saying that though..if it was the last resort to save the league by means of expanding well then my tune changes and I would welcome it as long as they played by the same rules. 

All good. I respect your opinion. WAs just throwing out an idea. I personally would like to see such an idea happen but I can understand those who want ti to remain purely Canadian.