tbnl

Last TV Show

Trailer Park Boys. 

Last time, I gave up on this show after the shootout in Moncton, 'cause it was too silly even for TPB. 

This time around it seems that entire season is no longer on Netflix and it just jumps to the Netflix-produced seasons, resulting in everyone (except Bubbles, who never changes) getting super-fat and super-old looking almost overnight.

And then I saw the Snoop episode, which was too silly even for TPB and I won't be watching any more. 

That’s season 7, the last season on tv. 

@Bojack

trevor and Corey both left, Corey came back for the Netflix seasons. Trevor had issues with how he was treated on the show. Doesn’t sound like he liked Mike Clattenburg much and then just didn’t want to return for Netflix. 

Edited by Mantis Toboggan

Right, so Cory and Trevor got separated on the NYC subway.

I remember that now.

EDIT - So I actually found a copy of Michael 'Trevor' Jackson's post explaining why he quit and he says several times that he loves Clattenburg, but had problems with Volpe, Barrie 'the guy in the chair' Dunn and Wentzell.

He also sounds like a bit of a whiney bitch, though without being on-set who actually knows?

http://libcom.org/library/trailer-park-boys-what-really-happened-cory-trevor

Edited by Bojack

23 minutes ago, Bojack said:

Right, so Cory and Trevor got separated on the NYC subway.

I remember that now.

EDIT - So I actually found a copy of Michael 'Trevor' Jackson's post explaining why he quit and he says several times that he loves Clattenburg, but had problems with Volpe, Barrie 'the guy in the chair' Dunn and Wentzell.

He also sounds like a bit of a whiney bitch, though without being on-set who actually knows?

http://libcom.org/library/trailer-park-boys-what-really-happened-cory-trevor

Right, I had Clattenburg confused with Volpe. I thought Barrie Dunn might have been an issue too

21 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

Right, I had Clattenburg confused with Volpe. I thought Barrie Dunn might have been an issue too

I used to hang around with mike Volpe. He was the goalie on our team. 

Backing up tie and mantis claim I am an old man. 😥

but still strong AF. 😎

1 minute ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

I never read his, or even knew he released one. He couldn’t gave felt too strongly about it if he came back

Theoretically they could have offered him a huge raise and better conditions if he came back, but yeah his original statement says he left under no negative circumstances.

Made it all the way to the end of TPB s12. I kinda wish I hadn't.

I agree with Trevor, the show got really, really, really dumb (even by TPB standards) and really, really, really, repetitive. There's exactly one good joke in all five of the Netflix series and it concerns getting shot at in a junkyard.

At least even they got sick of Cyrus and fucked him off. I honestly couldn't believe it when they established that he's a huge fanny and then brought him back again (three more times) as some sort of scary bad-ass.  

Edited by Bojack

23 minutes ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

Yeah, but then I've been a fan of basically everything Gervais (and Merchant) have ever done so I was always going to like it.

Outside of the Office, I've not seen anything of his. 

I was going to watch his David Brent movie where he goes touring next.