WileyTML

Mapleleafs official message forums removed

I'm not sure if it happened awhile ago, or if its recent, or if it happened across all teams but isn't that weird that they would get rid of the message forums???

I just noticed someone commented on it on an article i ready off MSN saying the leafs message board was shut down.

We have to be the premier leafs fan forum now!

i think beer girl is the one who banned me for standing up for LGBT rights, so fuck her.  according to her, gay bashing only warrants a warning, but calling somebody a "fucking douchebag"  for doing so earns a lifetime ban. 

edit: i could be wrong though, it may not have been BG, it may have been the wolf chick.  i forget.

Edited by slapshot

@@HBCYG you are a moderator there what happened?

I, legit haven't been on there in a few months. Pretty much it got too fecking hard to manage because the mod tools were broken as shit and the official board is pretty much the first stop for people after they realize there's more than the TSN comments section. BG isn't even on much any more either which leaves one guy to deal with the hoards. 

It got so bad with the tech staff not doing shit BG gave us all Admin privileges.

I hope they actually fix the board and get a new team together...I couldn't really care if they don't ask me back, but that place needs a rebuild too.

A lot of people will probably end up at HF. It's be nice to see people like BeerGirl find their way here. @@HBCYG get on that shit

Jigson is a good dude too, and Monkeyboy. Mostly everyone else can sod off though

Edited by HBCYG

Went down

right after some clown

posted a twitter screen shot

of you know what

Funny i mentioned that earlier in the thread that you wouldn't see that on the official board and someone messed it all up.  LOL BG and admins might get fired for it but i imagine the board will be back.

i think beer girl is the one who banned me for standing up for LGBT rights, so fuck her.  according to her, gay bashing only warrants a warning, but calling somebody a "fucking douchebag"  for doing so earns a lifetime ban. 

edit: i could be wrong though, it may not have been BG, it may have been the wolf chick.  i forget.

I can remember getting a warning by pm from a mod, because i used the term, he sings like a gaylord.