Morrison7

The Rap and Hip-Hop thread, Resurrected

Lmao bragging about opening for fucking fall out boy and then saying that his man bun was ironic. That shits funny 

also claiming rap devil is facts and killshot is commenting on his man bun. Dude. Your first line was “your beard is weird” lmao

Edited by Mantis Toboggan

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45596484

The Death Row Records founder made the plea to avoid charges of murdering one man and attempting to murder a second with his pick-up truck in Los Angeles.

Knight will be formally sentenced to 28 years in prison in October.

His record label helped launch the careers of artists including Dr Dre, Tupac Shakur and Snoop Dogg.

The 2015 incident happened after an argument over the making of Straight Outta Compton, a biopic about rap group NWA.

Under Californian state law, a no contest plea is the legal equivalent of a guilty plea.

6 hours ago, Armster said:

Honestly if ex forum member Dwight was an MC he'd be MGK.

Can @Sandman be Snoop even though Sandman is a cool rapper name.

And since @Leo told me to go listen to willy nelson, he is tupac  lol

I wanna be named 2 -bits, not because I am half as good as 50, just that since rap is not my forte, that would be the admission.

Edited by Danny

11 hours ago, Danny said:

Can @Sandman be Snoop even though Sandman is a cool rapper name.

And since @Leo told me to go listen to willy nelson, he is tupac  lol

I wanna be named 2 -bits, not because I am half as good as 50, just that since rap is not my forte, that would be the admission.

Thank you for crowing me tupac.

45 minutes ago, Raiden said:

That's a good question. 

My friends and I listened to that album a lot back in the day. 

You know what album I never really listened to? The Eminem Show. I listened to the tracks, White America and Superman, but I never owned the album. 

Honestly I think the first album I listened to from start to finish was MMLP2. I’m nearly through MMLP. He’s so angry. It’s great 

14 hours ago, Tupac said:

And this is peak performance for ur lame ass music

Haha, good one but at least the kid can hit notes naturally and not with the help of auto tune. So this kid is better vocally that Kayn't.

And even though I am a rocker, sure I have done country, and this song sums me up if I had to go country style.

And since you be puttin down country and rock, lets just see how long rap exists compared to the other genres mentioned.