Morrison7

The Rap and Hip-Hop thread, Resurrected

17 hours ago, Leo said:

What does that even mean? 

Who is part of the top 3 non succesful rappers?

Well I mean I can see someone trying to throw some dumb shit like Travis Scott or that loser six9 or whatever based on the streams/YouTube views.

Rappers like that aren’t anywhere near a guy like J Cole or Kendrick who’s songs continue big years after they’re released and who run their own labels with artists of their own.

Cole is good. I like Cole. Kanye is absolutely miles better than him tho. Kendrick and Drake also are in a league above Cole. 

Kendrick Drake and Kanye are the Crosby's and Ovechkins. Cole is a Malkin. 

Edited by Leo

10 hours ago, Leo said:

Cole is good. I like Cole. Kanye is absolutely miles better than him tho. Kendrick and Drake also are in a league above Cole. 

Kendrick Drake and Kanye are the Crosby's and Ovechkins. Cole is a Malkin. 

Idk about Kanye. As a producer he’s at the top... but he really just has huge artists give him shit all the time for his beats

I'm not even going to lie; Niki Minaj went fucking hard in her latest album. BIGs "Just Playing" was paid appropriate homage. Barbie Dreams is what 50 Cents How to Rob was viewed back then. Funny as fuck. 

And it's not even the best song on the album. Don't sleep on Niki. I can't recommend her album enough. It's got the Lil Kim feel, before Lil Kim fell off the face of the earth 

38 minutes ago, Raiden said:

I'm not even going to lie; Niki Minaj went fucking hard in her latest album. BIGs "Just Playing" was paid appropriate homage. Barbie Dreams is what 50 Cents How to Rob was viewed back then. Funny as fuck. 

And it's not even the best song on the album. Don't sleep on Niki. I can't recommend her album enough. It's got the Lil Kim feel, before Lil Kim fell off the face of the earth 

Surprisingly accurate. Ii didn't know you had this in you lol.

But, Nicki is supporting her pedo brother.

Pre-massacre 50 Cent, and even Get Rich Or Die Trying, is amazing. Everything after was 50 getting so rich he just didn't care anymore. 

I've always wondered what it would have been like if he actually decided to go hard at The Game for his beef. 

His social media game is the best, bar none. 

6 hours ago, Raiden said:

I'm convinced, man, something really wrong with these ho's
I thought Lil' Kim was hot, 'til she start fucking with her nose