(A2) BOS 2
(A3) TOR 2
(M1) WSH 2
(WC1) CAR 2
(M2) NYI 4
(M3) PIT 0
Slasher

Official Game of Thrones Thread: NOW DISCUSSING S7E7

Figured we could use a new thread for season 5. My line of thinking is don't come in to the thread until you've seen the most current episode, but we have some whiny motherfuckers in here so you should probably spoiler tag everything.

Edited by Slasher

No, once it's aired on TV it's fair game.  The "whiny motherfuckers" get annoyed at the readers for talking about or even hinting about things that haven't happened yet.  I don't want to be told "OMG you guys, just WAIT until you see what happens between Daenerys and Daario!  You guys are going to love it!"

No, once it's aired on TV it's fair game. The "whiny motherfuckers" get annoyed at the readers for talking about or even hinting about things that haven't happened yet. I don't want to be told "OMG you guys, just WAIT until you see what happens between Daenerys and Daario! You guys are going to love it!"

I maintain that I called Oberyn getting smoked by the mountain before I had even made it through book 2. But now I've read everything and I'll keep my mouth shut

Wife and I have the first four downloading at this moment :)

Our plan is to watch them on Sundays over the next four weeks, as if we still had HBO.

--------

NOTE for anyone who watches all four right away: Until the episode airs on TV, any information you glean from watching further episodes is considered a spoiler until the episode airs.

Must resist urge to watch

Our original plan was to marathon them today.  Then we thought about it.... a 5 week wait to catch back up to live would be tough to bare.  So we're going to save 'em and watch 'em one-at-a-time.  This just saves us from having to wait until Monday to watch them.