(A2) BOS 3
(A3) TOR 3
(M1) WSH 3
(WC1) CAR 2
(M2) NYI 4
(M3) PIT 0
Slasher

Official Game of Thrones Thread: NOW DISCUSSING S7E7

Despite some of the issues with how the season overall was written, that was a phenomenal finale.

Cersei/Jamie/Zombie Mountain scene - amazing performance by Nikolaj in that moment.. I hope some of the Lannister army is loyal to him and he takes them North too, but it appears he is probably going alone.

Littlefinger death scene, a payoff worthy of 7 seasons, major credit to that actor for being a great, creepy heel.

Night King taking down the wall was exactly how I would have hoped the season ended; the menacing speed at which the dragon came in with the first shot was perfect.

16 minutes ago, Barilko's Ghost said:

Well, seeing as JEROME FLYNN and Lena Headey can't be on set at the same time, yeah I think you're likely right. 

I read about that the other day, must've stuck in it in the butt and left. 

A little unfortunate about Rickon though. I thought he could play a small role, or grow up to be a badass warrior or something. I think he'll have a slightly different role in the books, though.

Ya. Rickon had more fire before he left Winterfell and spent a few years in the company of a Wildling...

He's a wild, pissed-off kid who feels abandoned by his parents and older siblings. I think he will be a lot more wild and pissed-off when he reenters the story in the books...

He will also possibly be the Lord of Winterfell if Davos brings him back from Skagos and Stannis takes Winterfell from the Bolton/Frey alliance. I think Lord Too-Fat-to-Sit-a-Horse Manderly will turn on the Boltons/Freys and save Stannis like Sansa and the Knights of the Vale saved Jon in the show...

1 hour ago, Kulemin said:

How are you guys watching the new episode in Canada?

I'm about to buy Crave TV + HBO just for this.

I was checking this out after I saw you mention it, I can get the first month for free so I'm gonna give it a shot, if it works well that will cover 4/6 episodes lol.

46 minutes ago, Kulemin said:

Just signed up for Crave and HBO add on.

Fair warning, it doesn't work with android boxes or PS4s. I have to stream it through a chromecast from my phone.

I'm actually really glad you mentioned it. I signed up as well. Got crave tv + HBO for free for a month, so like I said 4/6 are covered now and if it works well I'll just spend the $20 next month for the last 2.

7 minutes ago, Slasher said:

I'm actually really glad you mentioned it. I signed up as well. Got crave tv + HBO for free for a month, so like I said 4/6 are covered now and if it works well I'll just spend the $20 next month for the last 2.

It's worth it if it works well. GoT has brought me more enjoyment than $40 of other crap