(A3) TOR 2
(M1) WSH 2
(WC1) CAR 2
(M2) NYI 4
(M3) PIT 0
Slasher

Official Game of Thrones Thread: NOW DISCUSSING S7E7

6 hours ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

People who think Leafs have chance in playoffs enjoy show about dragons and magic.

Colour me shocked.

imagine being such a miserable cunt that the only two ways you can feel good about yourself are through meaningless sex with total strangers, and making fun of other people.

Imagine holding such a weak position that you have to launch an attack based entirely on naked assumptions.

I'm sure puq will be along to give you the least-deserved like in the history of web forums momentarily.

Edited by King of Dick Mountain

19 minutes ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

Imagine holding such a weak position that you have to launch an attack based entirely on naked assumptions.

I'm sure puq will be along to give you the least-deserved like in the history of web forums momentarily.

fuck you were right and that's disappointing

7 hours ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

People who think Leafs have chance in playoffs enjoy show about dragons and magic.

Colour me shocked.

10 minutes ago, tbnl said:

If you're going to be twats in the GOT thread, either murder each other and your families brutally or.... actually no, just do the first thing I said.

Fuck sake, all you folk do is bitch bitch bitch on every page of this forum.

jeez,and I thought you were going to say you have two dragons.

One tattooed on your arm, and the other one draggin on the floor,...and it`s magical, like a lollipop so suck it.

13 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

not a chance

Why is he acting like Cersei is going to be on the livings side? She just wants the crown. He's going to end up siding with the Lannisters and it's been foreshadowed throughout. When he's walking through the burnt ruins of the supply line from highgarden, he's clearly contemplating if its the right side hes on. He's going to side with Jamie over Dany any day.

5 minutes ago, Kulemin said:

Why is he acting like Cersei is going to be on the livings side? She just wants the crown. He's going to end up siding with the Lannisters and it's been foreshadowed throughout. When he's walking through the burnt ruins of the supply line from highgarden, he's clearly contemplating if its the right side hes on. He's going to side with Jamie over Dany any day.

because he's not as clever as we've believed he is. he won't work with Cersei, he'll certainly side with Jaime though