(A2) BOS 2
(A3) TOR 2
(M1) WSH 2
(WC1) CAR 2
(M2) NYI 4
(M3) PIT 0
Slasher

Official Game of Thrones Thread: NOW DISCUSSING S7E7

Has anyone noticed all the big houses are so fucked in the show?

They talk about how all these smaller houses have followed the Starks, Lannisters, Martell's, whoever for years and now they're all pretty much done. Some are dead like the Tyrell's and Freys (I think) and some have no more children to continue the line like the Starks and Lannisters. 

So, like who the hell becomes the great houses of GOT in the future? 

Edited by §andman

21 minutes ago, §andman said:

Has anyone noticed all the big houses are so fucked in the show?

They talk about how all these smaller houses have followed the Starks, Lannisters, Martell's, whoever for years and now they're all pretty much done. Some are dead like the Tyrell's and Freys (I think) and some have no more children to continue the line like the Starks and Lannisters. 

So, like who the hell becomes the great houses of GOT in the future? 

Bronn of Blackwater

5 minutes ago, Debaser said:

anyone think we see meera and howland reed before it's all over?

We should? He was there when it all happened... but i dont know if there was enough time to add a storyline, since they tried to ‘rush’ the ending...

he should be the one that tells the story to Jon..

The character who plays sweet Robin is still listed in the show for the season so I'd guess the Vale does show up again. Maybe it was just the incredibly higher budget but only 6 episodes feels so rushed compared to the last few seasons. 

Edited by Nipzie
Clarification of poorly structured sentence.

I was wondering what happened the last time the White Walkers came. It seems weird we don't have a motive yet and they've already came down before. Why did they leave?

In my quest for answers I found this,

Unfortunately, the newly formed Night’s Watch nearly failed in their new quest almost immediately (or, at least “immediately” in the grand scheme of 8,000 years). The 13th commander of the Watch fell in love with a mysterious woman with pale blue eyes and icy skin, widely believed to be a female White Walker. After making love to the woman, the Commander’s soul was bound to hers, and he returned to the Watch to place his men under their thrall, declaring themselves their King and Queen and committing countless atrocities. When it was discovered that the Night King was making sacrifices to the Others beyond the Wall, the Free Folk and House Stark made an alliance to defeat the King and his forces. When the Night’s Watch resumed its duties following their victory, the Commander’s name and history was stricken from their records, cast aside and forbidden to be spoken of ever again. Up until the recent events of Game of Thrones, it would be the last time the Others would threaten the peace of Westeros for thousands of years.