Slasher

Official Game of Thrones Thread: NOW DISCUSSING S8E5

2 hours ago, Debaser said:

The map doesn't show Kings landing anywhere close to bordering on the water. The map isn't to scale. They've shown countless scenes of the castle walls within steps of the water. Then last episode there's not any water or a mountain to be seen. It looks nothing like any of the scenes that have shown the surroundings of kings landing. They literally just moved it

GLOBAL WARMING.

2 minutes ago, Raiden said:

There's a fan theory going around that there are a ton more dragons. 

I hope that's not true. That would be such a cop out

Maybe in the books, sure. Not on HBO. There's no money for anything else after the last battle (and the upcoming battle).

I actually had to tell my girlfriend that it was king's landing. Actually I said...it's supposed to be king's landing. Most likely in early spring as winter subsides due to the night king being shattered? The environment around it was nothing like I've personally seen this far though I totally get what Debaser is saying. 

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

There's a fan theory going around that there are a ton more dragons. 

I hope that's not true. That would be such a cop out

I would love both this and Cersei dying to personally vex you...lol 

The theory is that when Drogon was missing she/he (I don't think dragons actually have gender in this world to be honest) laid eggs. I'm always down for more dragons, personally. They're dying like bitches in this show. At least the Night King has ice magic that can be expected to help. 

3 hours ago, Kulemin said:

Why wasn't Jon on Rhaegal? Because "Rhaegal needed to heal" so Jon couldn't ride him.

Or more likely, they weren't clever enough to find a way to kill Rhaegal without Jon on him,

Honestly I thought t had more to do with Dany not wanting Jon on Rhaegal. She’s already concerned about his claim to the throne, now he’s winning one of her dragons over. That’s how I took it. 

16 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

Honestly I thought t had more to do with Dany not wanting Jon on Rhaegal. She’s already concerned about his claim to the throne, now he’s winning one of her dragons over. That’s how I took it. 

That's also how I took it. She got defensive and gave him the boot. 

It fits her tantrum throwing fit too. She really is just stupid. And bad at what she thinks she's supposed to do 

I have read them.

They're worse than Fifty Shades... It's a testament to how utterly terrible writing is these days when you consider that HBO wrote this season and it's so so so so so so so much worse than anything Georgie-boy, who is already truly terrible one-trick pony, put to paper.

"...and then a Hell-Beast ate them."

^ How George concludes every character arc.

I know, it's hard to understand that previously Kings Landing was surrounded by water and now all of a sudden it's not............

And then they're playing a word 'joke' on forgetting something, since Dany 'forgot' the fleet existed...........

6 hours ago, TieClark said:

I don’t get it

dany lost her dragon to the iron fleet. in the post episode interview, the writers claimed it was because she had forgotten about the iron fleet. it's turned into a bunch of memes from there