David

Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread

I thought i'd start this again. Looks like Barcalona, Celtic and Man Utd have sewn up their leagues already. It's a battle between 4 for the other top four slots in the premier league, which is about as exciting as it gets. Hotting up in the Champions League though. 

Battle of the teams going in opposite directions in the English League Cup today - Bradford 13 years removed from Premiership status and Swansea 10 years removed from being bottom of Division 2 face each other.  How times change.

Also, other games of note today, Man City v Chelsea - draw or loss for City and title race over?  Not as big, but PSG v Marseille not purely because of David Beckham, but because it could knock Marseille's title hopes out.

All round good day for football.

I thought i'd start this again. Looks like Barcalona, Celtic and Man Utd have sewn up their leagues already. It's a battle between 4 for the other top four slots in the premier league, which is about as exciting as it gets. Hotting up in the Champions League though. 

Don't forget Bayern. 17 points clear. +55 goal difference (63-8, lol)

Don't forget Bayern. 17 points clear. +55 goal difference (63-8, lol)

I don't watch enough German league. I like how they play. It's like the English league, only with less money, less diving and a better (cheaper) experience for the fans. 

TFC against Vancouver on Saturday to kick off MLS. Our team is probably going to be a mess again...but at least this time it should be because of all the offseason changes and not just because they're terrible.