David

Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Calico said:

@David  ...hope you were at the City Ground today!

I didn't go, no. It's not on the season ticket, and it was quite expensive for a game we were going to get thrashed in! :D

What a game though - did you see it?

5 minutes ago, David said:

I didn't go, no. It's not on the season ticket, and it was quite expensive for a game we were going to get thrashed in! :D

What a game though - did you see it?

I did, incident packed old style Cup Tie. You'd better get promoted right quick or you'll not hang on to the kid up top, Brereton is an upwardly mobile asset.

19 minutes ago, Calico said:

I did, incident packed old style Cup Tie. You'd better get promoted right quick or you'll not hang on to the kid up top, Brereton is an upwardly mobile asset.

He's a great player alright. As much as i liked Warburton, it's good to see him being played in his best position. 

10 hours ago, HBCYG said:

The guy who was here for 3 years but it felt like 1.5?

I was surprised he was just transferred out, haven't seen him in months.

I'm sure he'll be good at United, but fuck dude, you didn't give 100% this year. That's fine, Wenger should've sold you in the summer, just don't shit on my cereal and call it sugar. 

3 hours ago, HBCYG said:

Damn, I was saying Sanchez could fuck off to anywhere for a while now... better keep that on the down low. 

Same. He's awesome, but he didn't want to be here ave expressed that pretty clearly, I thought. Cash in what you can and move on. I'm not hanging my hat on one match against Palace, but I do think we're better off without him if that's what he was going to play like for us.