David

Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, TuckerIntensity said:

I'm about done with seeing Luca Modric on the screen, that's for sure. 

I find rat faced bastard I no like chiken badge a marvel to watch, pure genius the little cock snapper.

I thought this world cup was too soon for this England team, but I bought into it the longer it went on. Likeable manager. Didn't rest on a one goal lead. Likeable players (apart from Lingards stupid goal celebration). 

It's been a great world cup. My health and bank balance has suffered as a result. 

5 hours ago, David said:

I thought this world cup was too soon for this England team, but I bought into it the longer it went on. Likeable manager. Didn't rest on a one goal lead. Likeable players (apart from Lingards stupid goal celebration). 

It's been a great world cup. My health and bank balance has suffered as a result. 

I thought an exit at the quarters was the absolute limit so I call semis a success. Modric was different gravy yesterday, the rat faced me-no-like-chicken-badge sod, but I love to watch him play.

I hate him, but he's good.

England did very well and Southgate seems like the right man for the job. He had the lads believing. They got lucky in the bracket, but that's the World Cup. There's a lot of pressure situations to look back on and be proud of.

I was not thrilled with the winner. They looked like a tired bunch and the back line was weak on the push up and the reaction to the ball over their heads.

9 hours ago, TuckerIntensity said:

I hate him, but he's good.

England did very well and Southgate seems like the right man for the job. He had the lads believing. They got lucky in the bracket, but that's the World Cup. There's a lot of pressure situations to look back on and be proud of.

I was not thrilled with the winner. They looked like a tired bunch and the back line was weak on the push up and the reaction to the ball over their heads.

Brainfart goal.