Sign in to follow this  
slapshot

William Nylander.

this kid... a four point night, he now has 19 points in 14 games, no small feat in the AHL.  Lievo and Nylander seem to make a really good pair, absolutely dominating opposing teams with the help of Panik who probably should be still playing in the NHL.  2 or 3 years from now, the leafs should be a very exciting team to watch!  Nylander seems like the second coming of Sundin. (maybe if he puts on another 30 lbs)
i couldn't find a dedicated thread to Nylander so i made this one.  i know how sensitive people can be to starting new threads around here.

Management have been persistent in stating he still has to work a bunch on his two-way game, will be interested to see if they can stick to keeping him down there if he keeps racking up the points

can't be worse than Kessel. 

anyway i hope they do keep him down this season, i would hope next season as well but thats not going to happen.  i just want high draft picks ffs! (fucking Reimer...)

this kid... a four point night, he now has 19 points in 14 games, no small feat in the AHL.  Lievo and Nylander seem to make a really good pair, absolutely dominating opposing teams with the help of Panik who probably should be still playing in the NHL.  2 or 3 years from now, the leafs should be a very exciting team to watch!  Nylander seems like the second coming of Sundin. (maybe if he puts on another 30 lbs)

i couldn't find a dedicated thread to Nylander so i made this one.  i know how sensitive people can be to starting new threads around here.

Nylander and Marner will be awesome to watch play together one day.

If he does get called up at any point this season, I hope they put Nylander in a spot he can be successful. Not on the teams fourth line with Boyes and Grabner lol.

he will never ever play on 3rd or 4th. i'm sure of it.  and will likely always be on the first line.  if they put him on the second line that becomes the first line.  maybe i'm getting a little too horny here...

Austin is already dominating as a C, no need to wing it up first!

And IF Kadri has to be on the team, make him winger. He might be useful there.

Hey, I hope so.  But with my proposed top-6, we suddenly have quite a few guys who are supposed to be "sure fire" Centres.  SOMEONE'S gotta move to the wing.  It's been known to happen before.  

Stamkos plays on the wing right now.  Kessel was a Centre when he was younger, and then became a winger.  Jamie Benn, Joe Pavelski, Alex Steen..........It happens.

Personally, I'm rooting for Marner more than anyone else to become our 1st line Centre "saviour".