Sign in to follow this  
koho

Banned from topic

Uteck:  I don't "put up" with"anything.  TI, like myself, is an admin here.  The people we have as moderators have our full trust and haven't anything to betray that trust.  If there have been issues in the past, they've been relatively minor and we discuss them and generally come to an agreement as a group.  The only issue we are split on, ironically enough, is perma-banning you from this place Uteck which is why you are still here.

To Koho:  I did not ban you from that thread nor do I know the reason you were banned from that thread as I stay away from anything Bond.  I am sure the explanation you are seeking will come though.

Koho:

Any new members that have joined and have stayed are the ones worth staying IMO.  Eurnuck, TBLeafer, Whislebritches, and a few others I am missing all actively contribute to this forum and are valued members.  The only new ones that have left, generally have been suspended for a short period and  then are the ones that also have multiple accounts trying to get back in.