Leafs21

Need to change my avitar and name

Howdy any mods out there, I tried to change my avitar and it wouldn't work, also now that Phaneuf is gone it's kinda obvious I need to change my name...lol

Thanks

Leafs21

Edited by Dion Phenough

Something that reddit has affectionately coined as dickbutt.   Where the name lacks creativity, the image makes up for the hilarity in spades.

Ok that's funny. But my name lacks creativity? You don't think we'll take it in 2021? If you think the name lacks creativity here's the avitar I was going to use.  :P

post-532-0-18761100-1455117917_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leafs21

Ok that's funny. But my name lacks creativity? You don't think we'll take it in 2021? If you think the name lacks creativity here's the avitar I was going to use. 

I meant the name 'dickbutt' lacked creativity.  To be fair though, 'Leafs21' is about uncreative as they come lol  Personally, I think you should consider choosing 'dickbutt' as your name here and avatar -- it's not too late.

I meant the name 'dickbutt' lacked creativity.  To be fair though, 'Leafs21' is about uncreative as they come lol  Personally, I think you should consider choosing 'dickbutt' as your name here and avatar -- it's not too late.

Hmm, let me think. Nah. Ok how's this? 

post-532-0-85534600-1455118607_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leafs21

you can change all that yourself dickbut or are you sticking with Leafs 21

Dickbutt is their full name.

Leafs21 is a family nickname to differentiate from the ancestral names of Dickbutt Sr., Dickbutt Jr., Lord Dickbutt...

I fixed @@Leafs21 's title to avoid confusion. You're welcome.