Sign in to follow this  
Sypher_04

A message to all our membership

Well well well. Just cause you're all wusses and females. Guess it's the Canadian in you guys. Sometimes people just need to hear the facts, and yes, sometimes they're not so nice. Oh well. big whoop.

Again, like stated before, by @@Unsung Hero. We'll see how 'fair' this new form of moderating will end up being.

I'm guilty. I have a hard time ignoring what I perceive to be stupidity.

Not asking you to ignore it at all.  Go all out on it, I do. Nothing wrong with it.

It just gets to be a little much when there's a discussion on say potential Hart Candidates and then someone comes along in that thread and says "According to Todd Kadri is better than Kane so he should win it" and the inevitable shit storm that follows that comment completely takes away from the readability of a thread that should be about Hart Trophy candidates not whether or not Kadri is an FLC.  Everyone in those conversations will have their comments removed/deleted. 

Weird, cause it happened when Zangief deleted my post and image where I said 'wtf did i read, 1 out of 4?' and then 3 or 4 others said the exact same thing after. So I don't see how that was intentionally baiting.

Other than that, I agree with what you said on the potential Hart Trophy Candidates.

I thank you Kev for getting the word out there. Some topics were being derailed to the point that it no longer became about the topic at hand, but rather pointless arguing.

On behalf of those who love debating certain discussions, these arguments take away the credibility of reading and discussing on those threads as some (like myself) are more inclined to steer away from it.

I said image? I didn't hide/lie?

I also made a post before that picture, that was deleted/hidden.

The post was a reaction, to the reference to McDavid by todd.

Whatever man, again. I get the point and agree with it. Just make sure you follow through with on every member of the board. Old or new.

Edited by brocto

Kind of like the Rebuild thread now. It's about the rebuild but the last like what 4? posts aren't about the rebuild at all, you mean @@Armster

That thread was made JUST to focus that shit because it was the same in every thread. It got to the point where I was just clicking mark all as read because I wasn't sifting through pages of bullshit personally.

Well, I am just going to not comment on the Rebuild Thread, cuz I honestly don't know if I am "capable of better"...

I'm extremely proud that the Blue and White finally has something going right. I read some posts as vandalism (on something I am proud of) and my responses aren't helpful, mature or controlled...

Well, well, well!

Actually, I  had no idea the extent of what was going on here because I'm not that active as much anymore because of these things. You know? I saw this happening at least once or twice and thought it was annoying at first and figured it might continue after awhile. So I'm glad this being taken care  of.

I was absent on the forum for a long time after the influx of new members from the old boards and HFboards because there was so much senseless shit being posted everywhere. I don't like putting anyone on ignore because then some posts are confusing when they are in response to someone you have on ignore.

I'd be in favour of some kind of probationary period where new users could only make so many posts per day for a while.

Hey i have an idea.....remember when i paid basically for my own section ( adult section) maybe Todd can pay for an all out troll section. Or we create a Hockey Debate sub-forum for topics that Todd wants to create instead of derailing threads.  

Mind you Todd isn't the only one on here who derails topics someone starts something and all you monkeys just keep it going.