Armster

LC Member Poll

29 members have voted

1. 1. Are we becoming closer to what the Official Forums were?

• Yes
    • No

The biggest irony of this thread is...this is a hockey forum.

Jodi recommends banning me...which is fine as its longstanding.

But the goof also recommends banning Todd.........which is preposterous.

Todd went on and on with his fanship of Kadri...and was ridiculed by all the regular knowitalls on here......but was proven 100% correct the minute he got the 6 year deal and backing from every senior member of the TML management group. Yet I have not heard anyone who hooted and hollered about reTodd write...yes I was completely wrong on Kadri and MADE A HUGE MISTAKE having followed the crowd on this issue. And the unmitigated gall of fuckface Jodi to continue on with the permaban Todd bullshit.

And here is the funny thing...The cheese in the folds of Todd's dick knows more about hockey than Jodi, yet that piece of shit wants to permaban a guy who makes him look like an idiot on all things hockey related....ON A HOCKEY BOARD.

The biggest irony of this thread is...this is a hockey forum.

Jodi recommends banning me...which is fine as its longstanding.

But the goof also recommends banning Todd.........which is preposterous.

Todd went on and on with his fanship of Kadri...and was ridiculed by all the regular knowitalls on here......but was proven 100% correct the minute he got the 6 year deal and backing from every senior member of the TML management group. Yet I have not heard anyone who hooted and hollered about reTodd write...yes I was completely wrong on Kadri and MADE A HUGE MISTAKE having followed the crowd on this issue. And the unmitigated gall of fuckface Jodi to continue on with the permaban Todd bullshit.

And here is the funny thing...The cheese in the folds of Todd's dick knows more about hockey than Jodi, yet that piece of shit wants to permaban a guy who makes him look like an idiot on all things hockey related....ON A HOCKEY BOARD.

Okay that got me.

Right, because ReTodd gets mocked because he thinks Kadri is a decent hockey player and not because he spends his every second swinging off his balls. 

I don't think I could have presented a better case as to why uteck and ReTodd need to go than they just did themselves. 

The prosecution rests.

Right, because ReTodd gets mocked because he thinks Kadri is a decent hockey player and not because he spends his every second swinging off his balls. 

I don't think I could have presented a better case as to why uteck and ReTodd need to go than they just did themselves. 

The prosecution rests.

I'm sorry, you appear much more like the defence than the prosecution now.

The defence of an ideal that is long dead by most here.

And just like that we have a new meaning to the term "LC Member Poll".

Lasted a fe minutes...squze me..

The prosecution rests.

I like Kadris balls too,.... they dangle!

Neither should be banned.

Hockey is a battle, debating also can be.

Took you longer to log in as your alt. than I would have expected. 

Where uteck goes, Tank follows.

I donty want you to look silly... Me and Uteck is not the same person. Even more, I think we are like N and S pole, I am russian, he is German (if I am correct)

Edited by TankNoFan