In or Out  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Britain and the European Union.

• Remain
    • Leave

Looks like the EU is going to facilitate a smooth transition for a highly diluted Brexit....basically as I assumed it would.

Maybe Trump helped soften the blow....no need to go all Hitler and start wars on every front.

Edited by uteck

On 25 June, 2016 at 4:03 PM, uteck said:

This is a non issue economically.

Things won't change except for the convenience of holidaying around Europe. Welcome to Canada's plight, no biggie.

The pound will recover, may even increase. UK bank stocks are a buying opportunity. Buy if you got cash.

Alas, I can't figure out how to solve the airport crisis. Probably because I don't know what it is.

Brexit is just a slap fight between the left and right and full of all the regular bullshit when the two sides start quibbling.

Sounds about Right.

You and BG on the otherhand need new knickers they are so bunched up with your never ending "end of days" posts. 

54 minutes ago, Dirk Gently said:

I applaud your ability to reiterate your comments and then immediately lie about what you said.

You'd fit into a Tory government well.

Literacy is a wonderful thing. 

Someday you you will learn to read and discover this. 

Well, it's all going swimmingly. Tories are falling apart, and a handful of MPs want to deliver a hard brexit with no deal, over the prime minister's head. 

The will of the people!!

Labour really should capitalise on this, but won't. Unions want a second referendum on the terms of departure. I would welcome this now people are a little more aware of the clusterfuck it is causing. Voters didn't seem to realise the implications of fly zones, medicines etc. The fact hospitals are being advised to stockpile drugs in the event of a no deal should be a massive red flag. We don't just have to renegotiate our trade deals with Europe. It's with everyone. 

Meanwhile this twat is off begging and dancing around Africa.

4 hours ago, David said:

Well, it's all going swimmingly. Tories are falling apart, and a handful of MPs want to deliver a hard brexit with no deal, over the prime minister's head. 

The will of the people!!

Labour really should capitalise on this, but won't. Unions want a second referendum on the terms of departure. I would welcome this now people are a little more aware of the clusterfuck it is causing. Voters didn't seem to realise the implications of fly zones, medicines etc. The fact hospitals are being advised to stockpile drugs in the event of a no deal should be a massive red flag. We don't just have to renegotiate our trade deals with Europe. It's with everyone. 

Meanwhile this twat is off begging and dancing around Africa.

David, I really need you to fix this. I am going to Newquay for Christmas and don't want any distractions

On 9/12/2018 at 11:06 PM, uteck said:

David, I really need you to fix this. I am going to Newquay for Christmas and don't want any distractions

I really wish I could, for me if not for you. It's such a mess and the state of politics here is a joke. I really need to win the lotto so I can have my dream move to a cottage on a lake in Canada! 

3 hours ago, David said:

I really wish I could, for me if not for you. It's such a mess and the state of politics here is a joke. I really need to win the lotto so I can have my dream move to a cottage on a lake in Canada! 

If you go deep enough into the Bush, all you would need is to win a scratch and win. 

Whistler would require two lottery wins and an outstanding investment strategy 

34 minutes ago, uteck said:

If you go deep enough into the Bush, all you would need is to win a scratch and win. 

Whistler would require two lottery wins and an outstanding investment strategy 

Really wish I did it before getting in a good job and buying a house! If i lost my job i'd definitely make it a serious consideration. As it stands, it's a likely retirement project. 

RW extemists spread all the innuendo and fear they could preying upon peoples xenophobia and racist tendencies, which is why the referendum was a joke in the first place, and unfortunately they'll do so again if another referendum is launched.

The Conservatives did much the same thing here when the government wanted to exchange first past the post, to a fairer proportional representation system.

Conservative ideas of nativism and populism are spreading all over the world

The initial referendum was a vote on a plan wholly devoid of even the slightest detail. 

Now that it is obvious to all but the gammoniest gammons that Brexit is going to be utterly disastrous, I really don't believe a second referendum would have the same result as the first.

Of course, I also didn't believe that we were dumb enough to vote Leave in the first place, so...

The problem is that only the Liberal Democrats are actually pushing for a second referendum and the Liberal Democrats are less use and less effective than a chocolate kettle.