majingir

Android Versions?

Anyone know of any way to install apps from the google play store even if my device isn't compatible with it?

I'm stuck on Android 4.2.2 cause that's the most my device would update, but some apps like the Sportsnet one require a more updated Android OS.

So just wanting to see if anyone here knows of some way to force my device to update, or just find some workaround or trick to installing those apps on my device.

you need to root your phone and install a spoofing app like market helper, or download the apk and install it manually from a site like apkpure or something.

but chances are, if they're limiting you from using the app due to an older version, it's probably for a good reason. it's probably going to be unstable

Anyone know of any way to install apps from the google play store even if my device isn't compatible with it?

I'm stuck on Android 4.2.2 cause that's the most my device would update, but some apps like the Sportsnet one require a more updated Android OS.

So just wanting to see if anyone here knows of some way to force my device to update, or just find some workaround or trick to installing those apps on my device.

apk4fun.com has many older versions.

I ran into the same issue when TSN and a bunch of other apps updated and are super laggy on my phone, which is running a rooted ICS. So I had to "downgrade" to older versions, which I much prefer honestly. Too much fluff with the new apps. I'm still using an old version of Maps because I don't have data and saving offline maps is much easier to do in the older versions.

I've been using The Score's app because TSN demands the latest version to work, which is lame because it's so goddamn slow. Liking the Score app much better.

Just got Android 7 on my Nexus 9. Won't be coming on the Nexus 7 or S4s.

So far it's way quicker, cleaner fonts and icons. I'm not finding too much different. The multi tasking is sort of there, hit the minimize square and you can tab between two programs and they are really open rather than refreshing.

So far so good.