Sign in to follow this  
Александр Пичушкин

The Stanford Rapist

They seem to be blaming it on everything under the sun except himself. The alcohol, "party culture," going to Stanford, swimming. Most people, drunk or sober, aren't going to see someone passed out by a dumpster and have their 1st thought be "I should stick my dick in 'em." Let alone acting on that thought.

I hate this whole blame it on the booze mentality. If you're a piece of shit after drinking, you're probably a piece of shit before as well. Drinking isn't some free pass to do stupid shit and then say "lol oops I was drunk so it doesn't count." Yea, it does still count. And that goes for everyone.

Biggest reason I don't like partying anymore. People around here seem to think every party is a competition and they drink until they drop. Wake up the next day and it's like nothing they said or did matters because they were hammered.

Biggest reason I don't like partying anymore. People around here seem to think every party is a competition and they drink until they drop. Wake up the next day and it's like nothing they said or did matters because they were hammered.

It's generally believed, too. Which is scary. 

Can you blame them? Look at the cases of drunk drivers that have killed people. It's fucking sickening how many get off with a few years only. 

Oh trust me its like that everywhere, and I don't get it either. I still like partying. You've just gotta pick who you're spending time with. Now that I'm back home it sucks because most of my "friends" are like that. But when I was gone, winning that championship and the subsequent days of partying were some of the most fun times of my life so far. A big part of that is because those guys were fucking beauties, and most of them weren't the type to pull that whole "I was drunk..." routine. 

Edited by JKG33

I've basically stopped drinking all together. I've drank once this year. Last year was at most 10 times and those numbers are exaggerated from a cottage weekend and from when I went to BC for a week. The amount of shit I catch from people is retarded. I don't bother hanging out with my friends if they're drinking now because they'll spend the whole night trying to convince me to drink.

I've basically stopped drinking all together. I've drank once this year. Last year was at most 10 times and those numbers are exaggerated from a cottage weekend and from when I went to BC for a week. The amount of shit I catch from people is retarded. I don't bother hanging out with my friends if they're drinking now because they'll spend the whole night trying to convince me to drink.

Same thing for me man. Being in Cape Breton, it's like some people think you're not a true Caper if you don't get belligerently drunk on the regular. I have beer in my fridge that's been there since last christmas.

I just don't understand when it changed from having a few drinks to socialize and have a good time to drinking until you don't know what's going on around you anymore. Fuckin stupid if you ask me.

Same thing for me man. Being in Cape Breton, it's like some people think you're not a true Caper if you don't get belligerently drunk on the regular. I have beer in my fridge that's been there since last christmas.

I just don't understand when it changed from having a few drinks to socialize and have a good time to drinking until you don't know what's going on around you anymore. Fuckin stupid if you ask me.

It's not just a Cape Breton thing, it's everywhere. You're not a real man unless you drink. Driving home that night? Who cares faggot, have some beers. Already made plans for the next morning? Too bad faggot, have some beers. Just don't feel like drinking? You must be a faggot. .

Mix drinking and MDMA and other drugs of the like and it is a cocktail for something bad to happen.

The only people I know of who still get belligerently drunk are the kids who have done nothing with their lives after high school and hang out at All-Stars every Thursday-Saturday. I have no issue with having 1-2 drinks with a meal or the occasional shower beer.

Still amazing how this kid and his family can be comfortable with blaming everything else but himself.

Watch The Hunting Ground. Every university in the states condones sexual assault.

Hell, Brock was in some deep shit recently because a history professor sexually assaulted a student in his office, and the school told her to keep quiet about it.

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&q=brock+university+sexual+assaults

He reminds me of that sheepfucker joke. Nobody calls you Charlie the church builder or Billy the bridge builder after you fuck a sheep.

Attend Stanford, win some swimming competitions... nobody calls you special names.... but you rape one girl... 

He reminds me of that sheepfucker joke. Nobody calls you Charlie the church builder or Billy the bridge builder after you fuck a sheep.

Attend Stanford, win some swimming competitions... nobody calls you special names.... but you rape one girl...