Sign in to follow this  
Puq

Approved Rumour resources

I have noticed that one of the mods deletes posts when a rumour comes from a site he personally does not like.

To save time and make things more fun for everyone, I was hoping a list of approved sites could be provided.

This may stop this mod from singling out posters and wasting their time due to their sensitivity to certain sources.

When trying to have fun and discuss rumours about our favourite team, it would be nice to avoid this type of pettiness and allow the conversations to move along as they are intended.

It really is that simple lol.

If it were that simple and enforced we would not see so much discrepancy of some peoples getting deleted and some not even if they are from the same site.

Also I find it strange that it is only one mod with the issue especially considering it isn't even an actual rule of the site.

Edited by Puq

I heard a rumour ....that we should keep rumours in the rumour section.

It was in the rumour section.

But I have a feeling it was less about the source of the rumour and more about a mod with some self esteem issues  :lol:

You know what else would be fun? If you didn't whine and play the victim every fucking time.

Fuck off

Not whining..... just trying to get these heavily enforced unwritten rules straight.

You really need to smoke a joint and calm down there bud  :lol:

Is puq really any worse than uteck or todd?

I would argue that he's in fact vastly more tolerable than either but he annoyed an admin and got banned.

Thereby proving his point.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk