Sign in to follow this  
Puq

Approved Rumour resources

The downside of this is that I am now wasting a perfectly good ignore function

If you want i can start an argument then try to back out of by pretending I've been agreeing with you this whole time but you're the one who has now changed their mind.

Is puq really any worse than uteck or todd?

I would argue that he's in fact vastly more tolerable than either but he annoyed an admin and got banned.

Thereby proving his point.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Who have all been banned at one time or another.   FYI it's  probably best to know the situation prior to pointing fingers.   We've had a lot of patience with Puq and with many others.  most don't continue to push their luck.   He did, the decision was made correctly to give him a vacation.   

I would argue that he's in fact vastly more tolerable than either but he annoyed an admin and got banned.

I honestly don't have anyone on ignore. With Todd, i have learned by now, to just completely skip over his posts, or anyone who has quoted his posts. Uteck is just Uteck. I can honestly say Puq is the most annoying, (well to me) out of anyone on here.

I would agree... but you banned me for insulting ginger after she insulted me so...