Sign in to follow this  
Kulemin

The Donald Trump Thread: President of the United States of America.

On 11/11/2018 at 10:00 AM, Armster said:

Trump's decided that the cause of California's forest fires are gross forest mismanagement.

He also said that California's water is being diverted to the Pacific Ocean.  What most normal people would call a river hes labeled diversion.

This isn't even the first time he's referred to rivers 'diverting' water to the Pacific. He also called 9/11 '7/11' a few days ago. 

The man is an ape.

It doesnt even have to be fox. The last person that complimented him is good enough.

You could be the best person in the world and if you said something negative about him, he'd try to trash you. On the other hand you could literally kill people and he would find some way to not directly say anything negative about you. 

3 hours ago, koho said:

yeah it's what Tie and Furby usually experience when talking to girls

Can’t even @ us ? You pussy.

Have you looked up the definition of malingering yet? I’m still waiting on your response to that. I thought you might finally sack up and say “huh, I must have misunderstood”, but you still can’t do that. Your poor, fragile ego. 

Edited by Mantis Toboggan

1 hour ago, Jhator said:

Now he says the California wildfires are because they don’t rake their weeds enough.

Holy fuck.

Well look, forest fires ramp up  at incredible speeds because of the seasoned dead brush on the ground.  It takes a lot of financial resources to clear out that brush.  So while it might be mismanagement, it's mismanagement at the federal level - the Donald's level, not at the state level.  There is only so much a state can do and threatening to cut funding is adding fuel to the fire so to speak.  It's just typical Donald foot-in-mouth bullshit.  Unnecessary statements without looking at the root issue.  I'm really hoping this whole Russia thing ends him for good.  Beyond hoping actually, begging for it inside my mind.

I guess I'm including the old Leafschat days. IIRC you were Brent there for about five years before we all shifted here. Or to previous versions of 'here'.

Makes me wonder who's had the same SN longest. I'd wager one of koho, TuckerIntensity or TieClark. I remember all of them from as far back as 2006. 

Oh, wait, there’s a real issue in there?

I’m so used to him spinning crazy about everything, I assumed the raking weeds bit was somehow related to his global warming nonsense.

I know brush clearing is hugely important, my brother did that for a few years in Alberta (just stopped this summer) but Donny is definitely a fucking idiot if he blames the state for not clearing the brush. Didn’t realize that he was actually touching on a real topic there, assumed he was just rambling as usual. As I understand it a lot of what’s burning is in national park lands, 100% federal there, as you said @armster. The state is only responsible for its own forests. California has also been working hard to re-green and end the drought. They’ve added laws governing water use by the state, not just in volume, but also in what it’s allowed to be used on. They don’t water land along/dividing highways anymore, and have been planting drought resistant greenery in those areas instead. They’ve also given rebates to people to remove grass in lawns and replace with drought resistant plants. Tons of other changes as well. I’m not sure any state could be less to blame for a situation like this. 

Edited by Jhator