Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

Night Owls X: TCO's Up In Smoke Tour

The last couple of days have been pretty somber and long. Heard some bad news about my Grandfather's condition yesterday and went to visit him and I gotta tell you, from looking him in the eyes, he looked like a man on his last legs. Just sitting there in the chair beside his bed and having that sink in isn't a good feeling.

14 minutes ago, Devin Weston said:

The last couple of days have been pretty somber and long. Heard some bad news about my Grandfather's condition yesterday and went to visit him and I gotta tell you, from looking him in the eyes, he looked like a man on his last legs. Just sitting there in the chair beside his bed and having that sink in isn't a good feeling.

At least you are there to support him or show support.  Good man!

You know what I love about not being in a job anymore? When someone is being retarded, I don't have to work around them, or worry about who they are. 

I just tell them they're dumb, to stop what they're doing, and I'll see them next week. 

On the other side, I still have to deal with supreme idiots, who google just enough of what I do that they think they can do it. And they try, and then they fuck it all up. 

7 hours ago, Commissar Yarrick said:

So, apparently Kiara isn't attracting much interest on the adoption front and apparently it's because she's black and people think black dogs are unlucky/evil?

When did that come in? I've literally never heard that about dogs before. 

Statistically black dogs don’t get adopted as often as lighter coloured dogs.

If you live in an area with a lot of middle eastern people that could be slowing it down as well. I used to live in an area of Ottawa with lots of arabs, they would always jump away from my pug when walking by her. Googled it. Apparently dogs are seen as bad and black dogs are seen as evil.