Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

Night Owls X: TCO's Up In Smoke Tour

As much as I'd love to chime in with some jokes, today's been a rough day.

Got the call from work earlier that my Grandfather's condition took a turn for the worse. Left work in a rush to get to the hospital, but unfortunately by the time I got there, the family was gathered outside his room and that's when I knew it was too late. He passed away just a few minutes before I even got there.

Anyways, the family spent the whole afternoon comforting one another while reminiscing the good times we spent with him. As for me, I'll always remember him as a man who's been through thick and thin throughout his whole life, not to mention a man who despite seeming hard-nosed from a first glance, actually was a wise man who had a deep sense of humor and was as good a friend anyone could get.

Today, the world lost a good man. R.I.P man. :(

Fuck cancer.

Eh. She had terminal breast cancer that had severely metastasized  and was in tremendous pain. 

Nobody in the family blamed them for doing it, but the fact remains that she was technically murdered.

EDIT - Or, at least, the family strongly believes she was murdered.

Edited by Commissar Yarrick

23 minutes ago, Devin Weston said:

As much as I'd love to chime in with some jokes, today's been a rough day.

Got the call from work earlier that my Grandfather's condition took a turn for the worse. Left work in a rush to get to the hospital, but unfortunately by the time I got there, the family was gathered outside his room and that's when I knew it was too late. He passed away just a few minutes before I even got there.

Anyways, the family spent the whole afternoon comforting one another while reminiscing the good times we spent with him. As for me, I'll always remember him as a man who's been through thick and thin throughout his whole life, not to mention a man who despite seeming hard-nosed from a first glance, actually was a wise man who had a deep sense of humor and was as good a friend anyone could get.

Today, the world lost a good man. R.I.P man. :(

Fuck cancer.

Sorry to hear, dude. Cancer sucks balls.