Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

Night Owls X: TCO's Up In Smoke Tour

3 minutes ago, AoR said:

@Raiden 

I learned the hard way that @§andman will bitch and complain for years if he isn't at least invited to the rippers.

I mean he was like 12 for my bachelor party and he still whines about it.

LOL well Sandy shouldn't have had early experiences with them bitches lol. Woof that must have been trying at the time eh! Kids and their i want i want lol.

Hey guys/gals,

Just want to say - I'm back;  I'll try and be brief...

First off, I hate excuses; what you do and think is ultimately up to you.  I know I went on an anti-Leaf crusade; in fact, it was really an anti-hockey crusade. I said I wasn't going to be a Leafs fan anymore and for a time, I actually felt that way.  I didn't even watch hockey at all really for two years.  All I can say is that my mindset wasn't right.  I was going through a strange headspace for a few years and I'll leave it at that.  I'm not using that as an excuse, but it is a fact.

With that, I just want to say -- Go Leafs Go!

I suppose some might say I'm bandwagoning here and in a way and I can see their point.  Keep in mind, though, that I cheered for the Leafs since 1971 and never even in the dankest times did I ever consider not cheering for them (other than the last 2 or three years...lol).

On 1/27/2019 at 6:54 PM, King of Dick Mountain said:

Mother Dear used to subscribe to a magazine called Murder Casebook, which focussed on a famous murder each month. We didn't have much reading material in our house 'cause my dad was a controlling, philistine moron so I ended up reading them.

I guess it stuck. 

I've recently moved onto reading about unsolved disappearances because I've basically read everything about serial killers and murders that there is online to read.

Also, you get to play detective. I've become somewhat obsessed with the Maura Murray case recently. 

There it is. Do you think your fascination with bdsm stems from reading that mag as a child? I suspect Freud would think so...

I have a habit of deeply disturbing my wife while watching forensic files and similar shows about murders. When they reveal a piece of evidence or clue I typically turn to the wife and say ‘the guy did that because of xyz.’ She told her coworkers that if she doesn’t turn up for work it’s because I killed her, seems to be upsetting to her that I’m right most of the time. Usually these are phone calls where I can tell the person is acting, or if an item isn’t positioned properly, but the thing that worries me is how often I’m right about stuff that’s later revealed to be sexually motivated. I saw a meme the other day that said something to the effect of “I lie to my shrink because I’m afraid I’ll get an involuntary hold.”

Yep, take a normal person, bang their head really fucking hard (car that hit me was going about ~75km/hr faster than me), add in an opiate addiction (my I’m now on marijuana and a timed release patch for morphine derisive, and also on narcotics monitoring program), toss Major Despressive Disorder/Post Concussion Syndrome/PTSD into the mix and you end up with a person capable of some pretty fucked up thoughts. When I hear the factors leading up to the murders (typically with forensic files it’s because of financial stress, infidelity, or a combination of both) it doesn’t surprise me at all when it ends in murder. Anyways, I might be the most fucked up person here now. Don’t worry, I take my meds, and I still see a shrink.

8 hours ago, Anger Management said:

Hope you feel better i am always hoping for the best.

unless kule is middle eastern, then fuck him and he should leave canada.

3 hours ago, Al Nadir said:

Hey guys/gals,

First off, I hate excuses; what you do and think is ultimately up to you.  I know I went on an anti-Leaf crusade; in fact, it was really an anti-hockey crusade. I said I wasn't going to be a Leafs fan anymore and for a time, I actually felt that way.  I didn't even watch hockey at all really for two years.  All I can say is that my mindset wasn't right.  I was going through a strange headspace for a few years and I'll leave it at that.  I'm not using that as an excuse, but it is a fact.

I suppose some might say I'm bandwagoning here and in a way and I can see their point.  Keep in mind, though, that I cheered for the Leafs since 1971 and never even in the dankest times did I ever consider not cheering for them (other than the last 2 or three years...lol).

no one cares if you cheer for the leafs or don't.   but thanks for the re-introduction post.   i was going through a strange time in my life so i stopped cheering for the leafs.    ok?

1 hour ago, Pai Mei said:

no one cares if you cheer for the leafs or don't.   but thanks for the re-introduction post.   i was going through a strange time in my life so i stopped cheering for the leafs.    ok?

You’re a grumpy fuck lately eh?

5 hours ago, Al Nadir said:

Hey guys/gals,

Who are you?

1 hour ago, Pai Mei said:

Dang you're not the pai mei I used to know. What happened to you, bruh?

5 hours ago, Al Nadir said:

Hey guys/gals,

Hey as I said glad to have you back.   Also welcome back to the good times.  No explanation needed. this has been a frustrating as hell franchise but the good times are upon us now.

Also don't listen to Logan (Pai Mei) he's a crotchety old bitch these days.

5 hours ago, Pai Mei said:

I suppose that would qualify as the cliffs notes version.

23 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

Three episodes deep in Ted Bundy Tapes. Was the working title "Incompetent Law Enforcement Tapes"?

Scariest part is many of the issues that allowed Bundy to operate for so long are still a problem. There still isn’t a singular fingerprint or DNA database for the USA, some of them operate at the state/county/city level... each federal agency usually has their own as well. There was a case I read that only got a hit after they ran the prints through ninety-fucking-two different fingerprint databases. 

5 hours ago, Pai Mei said:

Maybe he felt french, and thought he should be supporting the Habs instead, but then realized he aint french after all?!

54 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

Three episodes deep in Ted Bundy Tapes. Was the working title "Incompetent Law Enforcement Tapes"?

Ted with the fucking brown VW bug was reported by his gf as suspicious and not accounted for on the nights of these disappearances.... yeah probably not our guy. Oh he left for law school? Yeah totally should not check up on that or give the city a heads up that a suspect is in their area.

17 hours ago, AoR said:

@Raiden 

I learned the hard way that @§andman will bitch and complain for years if he isn't at least invited to the rippers.

I mean he was like 12 for my bachelor party and he still whines about it.

I just want to do blow off a strippers ass ok.