Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

Night Owls X: TCO's Up In Smoke Tour

Despite all the negativity surrounding a god, if it manages to fill a hole in someone's life or just helps them in general and as long as they aren't pushing it on other people, using it to harm others, or expecting others to believe it, I've no issue with that.

Also, that video had nothing to do with Scientology. FFS AM.

3 minutes ago, Armster said:

Despite all the negativity surrounding a god, if it manages to fill a hole in someone's life or just helps them in general and as long as they aren't pushing it on other people, using it to harm others, or expecting others to believe it, I've no issue with that.

Also, that video had nothing to do with Scientology. FFS AM.

I am not a preacher man! i don't know man, it feels like Science and fact in this video is above everything else if it can't be proven by science or fact by asking questions then it isn't truth. 

I get it though i watched the entire video and thought it interesting but all that surmises is that everything I have said is in doubt or i should believe as truth, fine this is a weapon in my arsenal as to finding out things i guess.  More questions in life than answers it seems.

Sure part of the explanations are partially using the scientific method  to help judge truth but in reality, it should be common sense.

Still not Scientology though. You could look that up for yourself and perhaps you should.

Yes but come on man! you know better than I, if life revolved around common sense we would all be robots and have no thoughts for ourselves.  We ideally have to put aside some stuff and enjoy the stuff that make us different. I use logic alot IRL but when it comes to places like Leafs Connected it is my Fantasy Island so to speak.

10 minutes ago, Armster said:

What the shit?

LOL so if everything i read on the internet isn't real! did you honestly believe everything i wrote.  Does it really matter what my beliefs are it is what i do with them in my real life that counts..and i am quite happy with my life despite all the stuff i believe or don't believe in.  If you want a normal life and normal conversation Armster get off the fucking internet...i am quite happy not being a normal everyday stupid ass sheep.  I live, I love and I prosper at the level i am happiest at, not what everyone else thinks that i should be living my life at.  Now that i am done here....PEACE OUT.....keep it real folkz its the only thing you got left in life. Dreamers don't exist anymore.

5 hours ago, Anger Management said:

LOL so if everything i read on the internet isn't real! did you honestly believe everything i wrote.  Does it really matter what my beliefs are it is what i do with them in my real life that counts..and i am quite happy with my life despite all the stuff i believe or don't believe in.  If you want a normal life and normal conversation Armster get off the fucking internet...i am quite happy not being a normal everyday stupid ass sheep.  I live, I love and I prosper at the level i am happiest at, not what everyone else thinks that i should be living my life at.  Now that i am done here....PEACE OUT.....keep it real folkz its the only thing you got left in life. Dreamers don't exist anymore.

So basically you are saying that life is tolerations and what you tolerate may be different than what others tolerate. 

That is fair....but,...when it comes to facts and proven facts, that is where learned behaviour can be an assist, because sometimes keeping an open ear can lead you to a path of knowledge when someone provides a fact that is totally determined and true.

oh btw,...dreamers do exist and even though the journey itself may not pan out as wanted, the journey actually existed and set a path/course for the dreamer to try and follow.

There is way too many people in the world to say,.."no life is this way, or life is best that way" but if you can live within your own tolerances, happiness can be attained easier without doubting your own tolerances.

Us Leaf fans are dreamers because we deserve it, but learned behaviour tells me we can be bitter every now and then to try and raise the bar  of expectations. ( I only know this because,... Jodi pm'd this to me. lol) I kid of course but sometimes you have to know when one is being outsmarted at the same time and when someone is out smarting you, you got to dig out the true facts in order to either learn or to debate it. That was really all that vid Army sent you as the dude was showing points where science and already known facts are out there to research in order to get the best weighted outcomes, even though some scientific facts have been proven wrong but for the most part it is a better substance than just trying to wing it with personal beliefs. Not scientology, just science. 

what rhymes with science? silence,..and that is where I head towards now that I babbled off. lmao

Edited by Danny

SCIENTOLOGY DEFINITON

Scientology is a twenty-first-century religion. It comprises a vast body of knowledge extending from certain fundamental truths, and prime among those truths: Man is a spiritual being endowed with abilities well beyond those which he normally envisions. He is not only able to solve his own problems, accomplish his goals and gain lasting happiness, but he can achieve new states of awareness he may never have dreamed possible.

In one form or another, all great religions have held the hope of spiritual freedom—a condition free of material limitations and misery.

The question has always been, however, how does one reach such a state, particularly while still living amidst a frantic and often overwhelming society?

Although modern life seems to pose an infinitely complex array of problems, Scientology maintains that the solutions to those problems are basically simple and within every man's reach. Difficulties with communication and interpersonal relationships, nagging insecurities, self-doubt and despair—each man innately possesses the potential to be free of these and many other concerns.

Okay i might have been off....maybe based off this i should start my own church of Scientology i think Sudbury needs a new church over the widespread methadone needles laying everywhere downtown.  Give these bums here some hope and then use that for my get rich quick Ponzi scheme in feltching some $$$$$ from the faithful. Imagine cleaning up the city's drug problem and become the new Billy Graham LOL! 

Fuck being coherent and Night Owls is all about anything and everything you guys can talk about your jobs, your life, and general everyday coffee shop banter. I think i will stick to being off the wall in here makes it a wee bit more interesting than "Hey how is your day and i am starting a new job or making a boatload of cash starting a pyramid scheme etc... blah blah blah boring shit.