Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

Night Owls X: TCO's Up In Smoke Tour

I agree not everyone although it seems like it shops with plastic. Loblaws Superstore here in town has cash options i don't know why a mega-giant monopoly wouldn't have all the bells and whistles at the checkouts it is pretty bad you can't even tap your debit at the regular cashiers.

Has anyone been impressed with how much of an intellectual AM has become? He's just on another level than you guys. It's kind of like listening to Elon Musk, Albert Einstein, Ken Ham or Deepak Chopra talk. You can't keep up sometimes.

Good on you AM for educating yourself.

16 minutes ago, Kulemin said:

Has anyone been impressed with how much of an intellectual AM has become? He's just on another level than you guys. It's kind of like listening to Elon Musk, Albert Einstein, Ken Ham or Deepak Chopra talk. You can't keep up sometimes.

He's going to win a field medal at this rate. Mark my words, lads!

1 hour ago, Kulemin said:

More like listening to a guy who gets his news solely from Fox or Ontario Proud.

31 minutes ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

'Phallic' is a shape. 'Phallic shaped' is redundant and if wasn't would be hyphenated.

A 'skin-flute' is a phallus. What other shape would it be, but phallic?

you don't GET am, just because he isn't like everyone else here you get confused and can't figure him out.  ok, he isn't a robot like you guys, but then he isn't a scientologist. LOL!

11 hours ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

Self checkout lanes save them money by making you do work the company should be paying a cashier to do.

Fuck that noise. 

Don’t worry, I’m getting one over those companies. I routinely get the most expensive apples they have and enter the code for the cheapest ones. 

Sticking it to the man. 

When it asks me how many bags l  used I always say 0. Fuck authority. 

They really just need to rip of the bandage though and make people Scan into a Store and have a picking bin System already. Save the queue for the people Who don't have a phone and don't make the people who do suffer.

Edited by HBCYG

The issue I've had with self checkout is that like anything where the general public is responsible for organizing and following through all on their own, is that nobody knows how to form fucking proper lines.  There's usually two+ sides to a self-checkout area.  Form a fucking line at each side and if the line you pick moves slower, tough shit.  Instead, people'd rather just hover in some sort of half-assed police line-up style, attempt to keep track of which position they are in, and then dive at the next open register like someone is trying to steal their spot in line.  No motherfucker, I'm not going to attempt to take your spot, unlike you my day isn't going to be made or broken by the speed with which I get through the self-checkout, so stop sizing me up as if you're worried about it.