Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

Night Owls X: TCO's Up In Smoke Tour

1 minute ago, Raiden said:

I never said it was. Also, no, not all people just want bruises. Some want to be hit so hard the skin breaks, welts appear on welts. You can't expect that amount of force and not also accept that there is a possibility everything goes wrong and that force goes to a leg or an arm.

I've never said it absolved him of guilt. So what are you getting at?

Okay, then we're fine.

So, FWIW, I mentioned the arm incident because it is in fact part of the reason that Pipersman doesn't post here any more and I know that because he explicitly told me so, right before he unfriended me on Facebook.

Raiden, I would seriously not bother with Kulemin. He's talking out of the side of his mouth. Yeah, sure he's fine with BDSM between consenting adults, he just also makes constant snide allusions to domestic violence and believes that women who partake do so only because they're too emotionally-damaged to know their own minds. 

I also agree totally that he is white-knighting. Which is to say, he's a foul misogynist who thinks he knows better than women do what's good for them and what they want and he will assert this on the flimsiest evidence.

---------------------

In Ontario, you cannot consent to even the possibility of actual/grievous bodily harm in the context of BDSM. R v. Welch. You can consent to the infliction of actual/grievous bodily harm in the context of a drunken brawl. R v Jobidon

Ask yourself why that distinction exists.  

Impact play is therefore necessarily unlawful in Ontario, regardless of whether any harm more than 'transient or trifling' occurs, and the inquiry doesn't rise to the level of questioning whether consent is vitiated. Any 'consent' given is considered invalid, ab initio.

Getting into a consensual fist-fight and knocking her right the fuck out, however, would have been legally fine.

54 minutes ago, Raiden said:

At the Jets they give you free booze and food of any kind. I hope the Leafs do the same. 

Balling out of control Kuly 

They do here as well to help cover up the fact that box seats are the shittiest seats in the house.

9 minutes ago, Armster said:

They do here as well to help cover up the fact that box seats are the shittiest seats in the house.

That's depressing. I guess the ACC is significantly bigger though. The seats here are great seats. 

Also, you know, free booze because Winnipeg lol 

EDIT: Sorry, Scotiabank Stupid Name.

16 hours ago, Kulemin said:

I’m in an executive suite at the ACC (Scotiabank center). Holy shit guys this is insane 

cool cool, i went to my first leafs game last night actually, so i was at scotiabank at the same time as you 😛  a client actually gave me free tickets, so i couldn't pass them up.

i forced the bf to come with me, and he was terribly bored, outside of the timbits intermission show of all the children falling down, and the 3rd period where he thought the leafs players falling down was entertaining.    too bad the leafs played like shit, figures of course.  but i'm pretty happy to have finally went to a game, never had the opportunity before growing up up north.  

People are dumb.

think I’m done with twitter lol, just started exploring it the last week or so.

Got suspended for promoting suicide/self-harm.

the tweet they attached to the notice as reported by another user has me saying “please do not kill yourself.”

Have asked Twitter how that was interpreted as promotion of self harm, no response.

Not interested in using a platform that is that... I don’t even know.. backwords?

2 minutes ago, Jhator said:

People are dumb.

think I’m done with twitter lol, just started exploring it the last week or so.

Got suspended for promoting suicide/self-harm.

the tweet they attached to the notice as reported by another user has me saying “please do not kill yourself.”

Have asked Twitter how that was interpreted as promotion of self harm, no response.

Not interested in using a platform that is that... I don’t even know.. backwords?

it's not real people.  it's an algorithm.   you used the words "kill yourself," and if there are people reporting it, the algorithm will likely suspend you for it.  

24 minutes ago, Debaser said:

i don't know if it's a defense, maybe more of an explanation?

there's no way they have time to manually review every report. hell there's like 10 active members on this site and we still don't read most of the reports here

This is too true rofl 

I just mark them complete and hope you guys never notice