Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

Night Owls X: TCO's Up In Smoke Tour

4 minutes ago, Anger Management said:

Ask me if I care....cause I don't you egotistical maniac.  Go bully someone else.  

you're such a clown. "egotistical" lol. i also knew you would cry "bully". wahhhhhh. wahhhhhhhh. wahhhhhhh. maybe you should start paying the admins here so you can have a safe space. your own personal little echo chamber where you can say whatever you want and not have anyone comment on it. 

19 hours ago, Anger Management said:

Awwwwwwwwwww Rick Roll'd by @tbnl. But that offends me cause it displays sexism and some some other snowflakey stuff i haven't figured out yet! I am gonna have to call the internet police or some of my SJW friends who are certified keyboard warriors on here to bash your confidence. HEHEHEHEHEHE!

Just trying to break up the amount of stupid going on around here lately with some good tunes. Fucking love that song.

10 hours ago, TieClark said:

Making fun of the autistic kid isn’t fun 

yeah see, i generally agree, but then i go read AM going off about immigrants and refugees, which ok, whatever, annoying but it's not exactly the most uncommon opinion out there, and then you read am going off on white people no longer being the majority in canada, which whatever way you wanna slice it, is racist. 

the guy is a piece of trash, and there's no reason to sugar coat it when he feels the need to voice his racist attitudes one thread over.  

Edited by Pai Mei

1 hour ago, Pai Mei said:

yeah see, i generally agree, but then i go read AM going off about immigrants and refugees, which ok, whatever, annoying but it's not exactly the most uncommon opinion out there, and then you read am going off on white people no longer being the majority in canada, which whatever way you wanna slice it, is racist. 

the guy is a piece of trash, and there's no reason to sugar coat it when he feels the need to voice his racist attitudes one thread over.  

Didn't ya know i am part of the Westboro Baptist Church and i share all there rhetoric about gays and not whites, you are a cunt plain and simple. 

3 minutes ago, AoR said:

@Raiden 

I learned the hard way that @§andman will bitch and complain for years if he isn't at least invited to the rippers.

I mean he was like 12 for my bachelor party and he still whines about it.

LOL well Sandy shouldn't have had early experiences with them bitches lol. Woof that must have been trying at the time eh! Kids and their i want i want lol.

Hey guys/gals,

Just want to say - I'm back;  I'll try and be brief...

First off, I hate excuses; what you do and think is ultimately up to you.  I know I went on an anti-Leaf crusade; in fact, it was really an anti-hockey crusade. I said I wasn't going to be a Leafs fan anymore and for a time, I actually felt that way.  I didn't even watch hockey at all really for two years.  All I can say is that my mindset wasn't right.  I was going through a strange headspace for a few years and I'll leave it at that.  I'm not using that as an excuse, but it is a fact.

With that, I just want to say -- Go Leafs Go!

I suppose some might say I'm bandwagoning here and in a way and I can see their point.  Keep in mind, though, that I cheered for the Leafs since 1971 and never even in the dankest times did I ever consider not cheering for them (other than the last 2 or three years...lol).

On 1/27/2019 at 6:54 PM, King of Dick Mountain said:

Mother Dear used to subscribe to a magazine called Murder Casebook, which focussed on a famous murder each month. We didn't have much reading material in our house 'cause my dad was a controlling, philistine moron so I ended up reading them.

I guess it stuck. 

I've recently moved onto reading about unsolved disappearances because I've basically read everything about serial killers and murders that there is online to read.

Also, you get to play detective. I've become somewhat obsessed with the Maura Murray case recently. 

There it is. Do you think your fascination with bdsm stems from reading that mag as a child? I suspect Freud would think so...

I have a habit of deeply disturbing my wife while watching forensic files and similar shows about murders. When they reveal a piece of evidence or clue I typically turn to the wife and say ‘the guy did that because of xyz.’ She told her coworkers that if she doesn’t turn up for work it’s because I killed her, seems to be upsetting to her that I’m right most of the time. Usually these are phone calls where I can tell the person is acting, or if an item isn’t positioned properly, but the thing that worries me is how often I’m right about stuff that’s later revealed to be sexually motivated. I saw a meme the other day that said something to the effect of “I lie to my shrink because I’m afraid I’ll get an involuntary hold.”

Yep, take a normal person, bang their head really fucking hard (car that hit me was going about ~75km/hr faster than me), add in an opiate addiction (my I’m now on marijuana and a timed release patch for morphine derisive, and also on narcotics monitoring program), toss Major Despressive Disorder/Post Concussion Syndrome/PTSD into the mix and you end up with a person capable of some pretty fucked up thoughts. When I hear the factors leading up to the murders (typically with forensic files it’s because of financial stress, infidelity, or a combination of both) it doesn’t surprise me at all when it ends in murder. Anyways, I might be the most fucked up person here now. Don’t worry, I take my meds, and I still see a shrink.

8 hours ago, Anger Management said:

Hope you feel better i am always hoping for the best.

unless kule is middle eastern, then fuck him and he should leave canada.

3 hours ago, Al Nadir said:

Hey guys/gals,

First off, I hate excuses; what you do and think is ultimately up to you.  I know I went on an anti-Leaf crusade; in fact, it was really an anti-hockey crusade. I said I wasn't going to be a Leafs fan anymore and for a time, I actually felt that way.  I didn't even watch hockey at all really for two years.  All I can say is that my mindset wasn't right.  I was going through a strange headspace for a few years and I'll leave it at that.  I'm not using that as an excuse, but it is a fact.

I suppose some might say I'm bandwagoning here and in a way and I can see their point.  Keep in mind, though, that I cheered for the Leafs since 1971 and never even in the dankest times did I ever consider not cheering for them (other than the last 2 or three years...lol).

no one cares if you cheer for the leafs or don't.   but thanks for the re-introduction post.   i was going through a strange time in my life so i stopped cheering for the leafs.    ok?

no one cares if you cheer for the leafs or don't.   but thanks for the re-introduction post.   i was going through a strange time in my life so i stopped cheering for the leafs.    ok?

You’re a grumpy fuck lately eh?

5 hours ago, Al Nadir said:

Hey guys/gals,

Who are you?

Dang you're not the pai mei I used to know. What happened to you, bruh?

5 hours ago, Al Nadir said:

Hey guys/gals,

Hey as I said glad to have you back.   Also welcome back to the good times.  No explanation needed. this has been a frustrating as hell franchise but the good times are upon us now.

Also don't listen to Logan (Pai Mei) he's a crotchety old bitch these days.