Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

Night Owls X: TCO's Up In Smoke Tour

1 minute ago, tbnl said:

To be fair, Europe and Asia especially have that mass transit thing figured out.

What Hong Kong had 20 years ago is still decades ahead of what Canada hopes to have now.

Funny fact - Holland was 'one of the' first, (except for Russia) to have this trains/public transport figured out for the winter during summer time. Transport companies all over Europe came to visit to see how and what they did to the train tracks to keep them 'heated'  for the winter time. The first night of ice rain, before winter had started, broke the entire system for train tracks, resulted in every single train being cancelled for almost all of winter cause the tracks became INOP. What a fuck up that was. 

How can we get there when they can't even fix air locks on gas tanks?

-new pet peeve.

But yes this world uses a ton of gas.

and one logging truck takes apprx 700 bucks to fill up with diesel, that lasts a shift.

Front end loaders- about 6 -7 hundred bucks to fill, again, one  shift.

Despite all the negativity surrounding a god, if it manages to fill a hole in someone's life or just helps them in general and as long as they aren't pushing it on other people, using it to harm others, or expecting others to believe it, I've no issue with that.

Also, that video had nothing to do with Scientology. FFS AM.

3 minutes ago, Armster said:

Despite all the negativity surrounding a god, if it manages to fill a hole in someone's life or just helps them in general and as long as they aren't pushing it on other people, using it to harm others, or expecting others to believe it, I've no issue with that.

Also, that video had nothing to do with Scientology. FFS AM.

I am not a preacher man! i don't know man, it feels like Science and fact in this video is above everything else if it can't be proven by science or fact by asking questions then it isn't truth. 

I get it though i watched the entire video and thought it interesting but all that surmises is that everything I have said is in doubt or i should believe as truth, fine this is a weapon in my arsenal as to finding out things i guess.  More questions in life than answers it seems.

Sure part of the explanations are partially using the scientific method  to help judge truth but in reality, it should be common sense.

Still not Scientology though. You could look that up for yourself and perhaps you should.

Yes but come on man! you know better than I, if life revolved around common sense we would all be robots and have no thoughts for ourselves.  We ideally have to put aside some stuff and enjoy the stuff that make us different. I use logic alot IRL but when it comes to places like Leafs Connected it is my Fantasy Island so to speak.

10 minutes ago, Armster said:

What the shit?

LOL so if everything i read on the internet isn't real! did you honestly believe everything i wrote.  Does it really matter what my beliefs are it is what i do with them in my real life that counts..and i am quite happy with my life despite all the stuff i believe or don't believe in.  If you want a normal life and normal conversation Armster get off the fucking internet...i am quite happy not being a normal everyday stupid ass sheep.  I live, I love and I prosper at the level i am happiest at, not what everyone else thinks that i should be living my life at.  Now that i am done here....PEACE OUT.....keep it real folkz its the only thing you got left in life. Dreamers don't exist anymore.