Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

Night Owls X: TCO's Up In Smoke Tour

Only thing wrong about Sudbury is the political landscape cause if you see our city's infrastructure/roads you would know what i mean..I am hoping that the New Kingsway Entertainment District comes to fruition cause it will maybe drive the Change.org for Sudbury's Downtown rehabilitation project, which right now is a drug/needle, non parking infested shitshow.

11 hours ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

Sounds like London, ON. Except you can park in London.

I've never heard so many people complain about parking in a city with shit tons of parking. "I'd go downtown but I have to pay five dollars to park." First of all, if you can walk a few blocks you can probably park for free anyway, secondly, five bucks to park downtown for the night? Jeezus.

1 hour ago, Raiden said:

It costs almost 20 bucks to park overnight in Winnipeg. Costs 12 bucks to park and watch the Jets. 

So, yeah. I'd love 5 dollar parking. 

And honestly, if you want you can park on Albert a few blocks up for free. 

If I'm going to dinner and then the Knights, park up by Los Lobos and walk down. Delicious tacos, craft beers, free parking and good hockey. I mean from the opposing team.

4 hours ago, TuckerIntensity said:

I've never heard so many people complain about parking in a city with shit tons of parking. "I'd go downtown but I have to pay five dollars to park." First of all, if you can walk a few blocks you can probably park for free anyway, secondly, five bucks to park downtown for the night? Jeezus.

I know this mentality intimately.   It was the same story in shitty Timmins.   Everyone complained about parking downtown, and how terrible the situation is.    

The truth of it is the same in every small town, Timmins, Sudbury, London(to a somewhat lesser degree), etc, etc, and that truth is.... well, just go to one of these places and sit down for one hour on a bench downtown and watch the people who are actually downtown.    These people are generally a little bit older, mid 40s, 50s and 60s, universally out of shape but more often than not morbidly so, and appear as if death might be coming in a day or two.   Many have severe substance abuse problems, whether that be alcohol, drugs, and many simply don’t understand what a healthy diet is and instead load up on garbage *every* trip to the grocery store, have advanced diabetus, have lost most of their hope & ambition in life, and wander aimlessly.  

They literally will *not* go to a shop downtown unless they can park immediately in front of the shop.    If they can find a spot one street over, realistically 1 min walk away, they claim there is no parking. They of course are just lazy slobs who’s life expectancy is lower than the metropolitan areas of the country because of their shitty lifestyles & *daily* choices. 

Edited by Pai Mei

56 minutes ago, Pai Mei said:

I know this mentality intimately.   It was the same story in shitty Timmins.   Everyone complained about parking downtown, and how terrible the situation is.    

The truth of it is the same in every small town, Timmins, Sudbury, London(to a somewhat lesser degree), etc, etc, and that truth is.... well, just go to one of these places and sit down for one hour on a bench downtown and watch the people who are actually downtown.    These people are generally a little bit older, mid 40s, 50s and 60s, universally out of shape but more often than not morbidly so, and appear as if death might be coming in a day or two.   Many have severe substance abuse problems, whether that be alcohol, drugs, and many simply don’t understand what a healthy diet is and instead load up on garbage *every* trip to the grocery store, have advanced diabetus, have lost most of their hope & ambition in life, and wander aimlessly.  

They literally will *not* go to a shop downtown unless they can park immediately in front of the shop.    If they can find a spot one street over, realistically 1 min walk away, they claim there is no parking. They of course are just lazy slobs who’s life expectancy is lower than the metropolitan areas of the country because of their shitty lifestyles & *daily* choices. 

Enough venom here to outfit a whole passel of king cobras.

13 minutes ago, Humper said:

Enough venom here to outfit a whole passel of king cobras.

It's his new shtick. Say outrageously stupid things for shock value and attention. 

It's why anyone who doesn't like summer is obese, doesn't like parking far away is obese (With substance abuse problems) and why anyone who thinks differently to him is a virgin. 

You get used to it. Give it a year, he'll find a new way to act for more attention. 

1 minute ago, Raiden said:

It's his new shtick. Say outrageously stupid things for shock value and attention. 

It's why anyone who doesn't like summer is obese, doesn't like parking far away is obese (With substance abuse problems) and why anyone who thinks differently to him is a virgin. 

You get used to it. Give it a year, he'll find a new way to act for more attention. 

Shut up you virgin 

1 hour ago, Pai Mei said:

I wouldn't go to those extreme, but I'd say there's two types that hate paying for parking here, those who don't want to walk and those who are from smaller towns where parking is free.

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

truth i guess hurts, even if abit over the top.

36 minutes ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

FWIW, I can 100% see why you wouldn't want to park on the street and then wander up and down it in snow and -15c weather when you can just go to the mall and buy the same things.

I was going to say if it's incredibly cold, I get it. But not in a day like today here. 

1 hour ago, Pai Mei said:

truth i guess hurts, even if abit over the top.

There is no truth to anything you say lol 

The irony being you make huge sweeping generalizations, and yet throw a fit when done to you. I can appreciate your ironic ass, because I know you can't yourself 

hey, if you appreciate my ass, then i’m happy because i have been working on it.  

small tiny white people like myself usually have no ass, so one of the less important parts of my gymming is to build up somewhat of an ass, and it’s actually really nice knowing that people are noticing.