(M1) WSH 3
(WC1) CAR 2
(M2) NYI 4
(M3) PIT 0
Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

Night Owls X: TCO's Up In Smoke Tour

1 hour ago, Anger Management said:

True Story my first G/f was an ex-stripper from Toronto kind of a babydoll type girl who was mentally unstable LOL! i know how to pick em but she was a good bang for a 18 yr old me back then. Lasted 8 months then i got tired of her crazy drug induced self pity trips. Then i went polar opposite of that and had myself a typical Sudbury drunken native girl for about 6 months and then i finally met my inbetweener...still with her to this date.

so i guess we're not going to address his racism at this point?  it's just so normal that we don't even acknowledge it? 

1 minute ago, Anger Management said:

you can address it all you want it is what it is....i am not gonna justify calling my ex by any different nationality.

It was the typical part,

I was just going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you meant typical Sudbury girl instead of typical Native girl. 

1 minute ago, Kulemin said:

It was the typical part,

I was just going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you meant typical Sudbury girl instead of typical Native girl. 

For the most part Sudbury Natives back in the day were alcoholics and i should know cause i hung around most of them. And i lived in a rooming house that was sketchy all the time near downtown so yeah being around the drunken natives was considered a thing then...things have tapered off recently tho which is a positive for the native culture moving forward.

1 minute ago, §andman said:

I've never been up by Sudbury and North Bay. Is it nice-ish? Like nature-y? 

I see lots of cool nature stuff on Thunder Bay but that's hella far.

Outside of the car burying potholes in Sudbury we have on our roads the scenery is quite nice.  I lived in North Bay most of my childhood and the worst part about that city is the Shadflies.

5 minutes ago, Kulemin said:

It was the typical part,

and apparently, you were wrong to do so.   luckily he's now since clarified.  

4 minutes ago, §andman said:

I've never been up by Sudbury and North Bay. Is it nice-ish? Like nature-y? 

I see lots of cool nature stuff on Thunder Bay but that's hella far.

Killarney PP is a treasure-trove. You shouldn't go though, 'cause people ruin it.

Never been to Sudbury. Only been to North Bay once and I enjoyed it a lot, but it was winter and I was only there three weeks.

1 minute ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

Killarney PP is a treasure-trove. You shouldn't go though, 'cause people ruin it.

Never been to Sudbury. Only been to North Bay once and I enjoyed it a lot, but it was winter and I was only there three weeks.

The main part of the Greater City of Sudbury in a busy little hub but the outskirts like Val Caron, Chelmsford, Azilda, Garson etc... offer more of a country like feel then a major city.

My goal is to check out Tobermory this summer and Manitoulin island. 

Maybe go North up that way at some point this summer. Check out Killarney.

Manitoulin is the best man the sites there are gorgeous went there last summer to Providence Bay and i am frothing at the mouth to go back this summer and see more.

My goal is to check out Tobermory this summer and Manitoulin island. 

Maybe go North up that way at some point this summer. Check out Killarney.

Well that will take all of six hours, four of which are spent laughing at Wikwemikong.

Unless you're planning to sail to Killarney, it'll take forever to get from Tobermory to there. You have to drive back south basically to Guelph before you can turn north again.

3 minutes ago, Kulemin said:

im taking that one personally this time. You just took the benefit of doubt life jacket I threw to you and pissed all over it and set it on fire. 

Now it reeks like burning stinky pee AM. 

Burning

Stinky

Pee

NEVER AGAIN

huh? look i am not gonna shy away from what i grew up with like it or not i won't mince words on here.

Just now, King of Dick Mountain said:

Well that will take all of six hours, four of which are spent laughing at Wikwemikong.

Unless you're planning to sail to Killarney, it'll take forever to get from Tobermory to there. You have to drive back south basically to Guelph before you can turn north again.

He can take the Cheechemong Ferry to and from Tobermory if he desires, it is still a fun trip regardless.