Sign in to follow this  
Trevor5555

2018 Olympics

I was just thinking about the upcoming Olympics and how sad it is with no NHL players going. But it dawned on me that that would be the ultimate target for Kim Jong Un to strike with his hydrogen bomb hes been testing in North Korea. Could this actually be part of the reason why the NHL isnt going? Could North Koreas fear mongering inspiring threats be a factor in Canada sending a team of 2nd / 3rd tier professionals to the greatest display of sport in the world?

FU NHL.......FU Kim Jong Un......your ruining 2 weeks of my winter. Trump should ram some nuclear tipped liberty in North Koreas Communist fudge holder.

But serious.....what are Canadas chances against Russia etc with no NHLers? Itd be Miracle On Ice Canada edition........interesting but not as entertaining as best on best......goalies alone will wreck us.

9 hours ago, Trevor5555 said:

I was just thinking about the upcoming Olympics and how sad it is with no NHL players going. But it dawned on me that that would be the ultimate target for Kim Jong Un to strike with his hydrogen bomb hes been testing in North Korea. Could this actually be part of the reason why the NHL isnt going? Could North Koreas fear mongering inspiring threats be a factor in Canada sending a team of 2nd / 3rd tier professionals to the greatest display of sport in the world?

FU NHL.......FU Kim Jong Un......your ruining 2 weeks of my winter. Trump should ram some nuclear tipped liberty in North Koreas Communist fudge holder.

But serious.....what are Canadas chances against Russia etc with no NHLers? Itd be Miracle On Ice Canada edition........interesting but not as entertaining as best on best......goalies alone will wreck us.

Errrrrr & what are you planning for the rest of your week?

The only way this goes well is if Canadas B or C Team still wins gold. That would be a nice footnote to history.

But arent the aliens trying to save their little buddies the human race ? Or maybe were just roommates on earth and they live in higher dimensions but our nukes and pollution activities are finally becoming too much of a hassle so they have to evict us.

Anyway peace unto all species! and spacetimes. lol

Edited by Trevor5555

21 minutes ago, Armster said:

Will Ovechkin tell the NFL to fuck off ant go play?  This is the real question.

OV has to find a way to tackle the NFL on this issue. Ants depend on it!

(pssst I knew I was contagious)