Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

2017/2018 Out of Town GDT

Even though the Rags are trending down,...They will try and bring us a good game knowing they lost their home opener against the Avs.

Unfortunately for them they will have to figure out a different venue to win in on the road.

We do not let teams take it to us (thank you Freddy) ..We take it to them!

101017-CANESCBJ-CCS030

I believe it's lowest attended game(not including ones taking place during major snowstorm) in over 15 years.

It's funnier how the guy(Don Waddell) who is president of the Canes parent company was last president of the Thrashers. He doesn't believe Canes attendance issues aren't as bad as people make it out to be because they're "not last in attendance" (because he goes by ticket revenue, not number of fans at the game)

Edited by majingir

14 hours ago, majingir said:

101017-CANESCBJ-CCS030

I believe it's lowest attended game(not including ones taking place during major snowstorm) in over 15 years.

It's funnier how the guy(Don Waddell) who is president of the Canes parent company was last president of the Thrashers. He doesn't believe Canes attendance issues aren't as bad as people make it out to be because they're "not last in attendance" (because he goes by ticket revenue, not number of fans at the game)

As long as someone paid for the seats, they don't give two shits if you don't show up.

5 minutes ago, tbnl said:

As long as someone paid for the seats, they don't give two shits if you don't show up.

I don't think that's what he's implying. To me it sounds like 8000 paying fans in Carolina might produce more profit than 11,000 in a diff city. Even if they're not last in ticket profits, they no doubt have to be in bottom 3. More than warrants an eventual move.

Christ what questionable decision making to give both Maurice and Cheveldayoff extensions.   I feel bad for Jets fans having to deal with those two clowns for the long-term.

Oilers also seem to be taking an early season shit out of the gate.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this