Sign in to follow this  
AM34

Matthews injury

The team has surprisingly played really well even without Matthews in the lineup. No need to rush him back and these four days off will definitely help him. I really like having Marleau down the middle opposed to the wing and that line in general with Hyman, Marleau and Brown... All three just work so hard out there. Maybe we could package Bozak, Carrick, a pick and/or a prospect for a 2nd pairing dman.

16 hours ago, Mitch Mattlander said:

Get the pussy back in the lineup. If he ain't tough enough to cope with a body injury, he'll never last. When I played, you'd get benched for admitting you ever felt pain.

Pain is weakness, leaving the body.

well, that mentality drove you to epic heights in the sport.   unlike matthews.  

On 11/13/2017 at 5:55 AM, JVR said:

The team has surprisingly played really well even without Matthews in the lineup. No need to rush him back and these four days off will definitely help him. I really like having Marleau down the middle opposed to the wing and that line in general with Hyman, Marleau and Brown... All three just work so hard out there. Maybe we could package Bozak, Carrick, a pick and/or a prospect for a 2nd pairing dman.

TO was outshot 39 to 25 in the last Boston game and that's what it looked like to me so I think TO can win without Matthews against teams with significant injuries, play well is a different matter.

I think we already have 2nd pairing d-men of considerable quality, 3 of them. 

Phew....and here I thought his career was over, because no games just practice

so relieved...Dreger has revealed that the message he's getting is 'the injury is not serious'

yes he said it

not to mention that if Nylander who was totally gassed hadn't scored, the Devils would have gone back up the ice and lit up Andersen....in less then 2 secs, fuck the Devils are fast:o