Sign in to follow this  
Jhator

Stock tip

The real estate market slow decline was a pretty good indicator of what was going to happen.

Crypto is where it's at again.   Got in 10 days ago where it bottomed.  Significant gains have been made and realized!  What a world we live in.

On 3/27/2018 at 3:36 PM, Jhator said:

Hey guys, just thought I’d give you all a golden stock tip.

In a few weeks Xanthic Biopharma will begin trading on the TSE.

Xanthic is a medicinal marijuana company that focuses on the scientific side of THC manipulation, rather than actual marijuana growth.

As of this writing I can confirm that they have patents pending on water-soluble THC, powdered THC, and THC amplification (10x potency approx).

if you are familiar with THC then you know being able to isolate it as a powder that can be dissolved in water is a big deal — no more need for heat or fat, you just mix it into a drink and off you go.

The powder is going to be used in popcorn toppings, protein mixes for working out, chip dips, etc. They are active in the US market already, and are setting up for big pushes throughout Canada when legalization is complete. 

Xanthic will be listed as XTHC, and they are anticipating an opening day high of about 50 cents a share. 

If anyone has questions post them up. I will be finding out the exact date of initial listing soon, I’ll post here when I find out.

As for how I know all this, let’s just say the CEO and I share a last name ;)

Why is it not on the market for trading?

On 8/27/2018 at 10:09 PM, Armster said:

The real estate market slow decline was a pretty good indicator of what was going to happen.

Crypto is where it's at again.   Got in 10 days ago where it bottomed.  Significant gains have been made and realized!  What a world we live in.

Okay so so I signed up with Quadradix (sp???)   Haven’t bought anything...yet....but looking really hard at Ripple.

What happened to the cryptocurrency thread you created?

On 9/17/2018 at 1:30 PM, Danny said:

Coca-Cola, Aurora exploring potential for cannabis-infused drinks

I own shares of Coca Cola....one of the best stocks in my portfolio...doesn’t jump up/down in price and that dividend is sweet

Also sold half of my shares in Bank of America....I think a correction is coming.

11 minutes ago, AJ_2000 said:

Okay so so I signed up with Quadradix (sp???)   Haven’t bought anything...yet....but looking really hard at Ripple.

I own shares of Coca Cola....one of the best stocks in my portfolio...doesn’t jump up/down in price and that dividend is sweet

Also sold half of my shares in Bank of America....I think a correction is coming.

Hoping coke does team up with Aurora. Laid out some shares yesterday in Aurora. lol they went down today but no worries. They will climb.

4 hours ago, AJ_2000 said:

It's still there under crypto chat sub-forum.  I just bought a Bunch of IOTA and am going to basically forget about until it forces me to do something.

i bought some modafinil online a few weeks ago. exchanged a bunch of xrp into eth to make the purchase. 2 days later xrp went up 300%. that was a bitch

anyway, i bought into IGC at about 4 bucks a bit ago. just recently jumped to about 13.50. sold out of it at 11 bucks. looks like it's tanking now, down to about 4 bucks

On 10/4/2018 at 5:58 PM, Danny said:

Hoping coke does team up with Aurora. Laid out some shares yesterday in Aurora. lol they went down today but no worries. They will climb.

yep for sure lot's of headroom, I think the long term is going to hit upwards of 40CAD

I'm glad i went big on them when i did

GLH(golden leaf holdings) looks like it's going to make an upward move soon as well, you may want to look at them, they're sitting at a very economical .27, no reason not to believe they'll be at 10CAD by this time next year

http://goldenleafholdings.com/

On 7/17/2018 at 8:22 PM, Mantis Toboggan said:

I didn’t buy it. What would have happened if I did? I thought about buying $200 of shares.. so at 25 cents a share, that’s 800 shares. Plz don’t tell me that $200 would be worth like $10000

God dammit, $3000 in profit would’ve been fucking real handy right about now. 

I’ll concede this one. Wish I had listened to you about this .. okay I just checked and it’s 3.36 a share. So $2400 in profit. Still. @Jhator

Edited by Mantis Toboggan

34 minutes ago, detox said:

Did xanthic shares convert 1:1? If so that's a pretty crazy return. I can't imagine that you would have been given 1 GGB share for every XTHC share but it looks like the premium was still a good percentage

In all my years as an accountant and now doing work for privately for SEC companies, I've never, ever seen nor heard of 1:1 conversion.  That doesn't happen.  Not when it's convertible preferred stock and almost definitely never in a merger.  In fact, if that did happen I'd almost guarantee something suspicious was going on.

1 hour ago, Nipzie said:

I just reported you for insider trading. When the scandal gets out I'll buy at the low 

Lol:) 

42 minutes ago, YSL said:

The common shares of Xanthic (including the Consideration Securities) have also been consolidated on the basis of four (4) pre-consolidation shares for one (1) post-consolidation Resulting Issuer common share.  

Correct