Sign in to follow this  
Devin Weston

2018/2019 Out Of Town GDT

Watching the Yotes play against Tampa and you can see playoff hockey starting to creep in. Looks like teams are able to give a shot by means of a crosscheck to the backs and Arizona and Tampa seem to be trading them off in the corners. Yotes are not giving any respect to the Lightning, something we have to do, and are showing support in their end playing hard in the corners.

Yes I know that the yotes are trying to stay in the hunt, but this is exactly what you have to bring in order to compete/push back.

1-1- first period.

Well Cirrelli takes the 160 footer (open net) and gets the go ahead (3-1) but the Yotes put out a good effort. (most like due to their playoff position but yet have been playing well as a team, with all round effort levels. I guess when and if their season comes to an end they can hold their heads proud. They still might get in there.

Lightning gain the Presidents trophy.  (I Hope that is their Stanley artificial cup.) But yes, they slammed a real great regular season run and are a force. Stevie must be proud.

but,...lol,.... All I can say is,....screw Tampa!  ( Not as much as Boston though) but, I want our team to look through Boston and accept it. Beat them at home! Then look forward to meeting Tampa. Be hungry.

Sorry man, can`t help thinking ahead. me bad

9 minutes ago, King of Dick Mountain said:

Blackhawks are only five points back of ARI and have two games in hand.

Yup, watching that against the nucks. ( OH) (LOL) and speaking of the yotes and opening up my memrory file ,...lol....:)

Yes I have to give you credit with Chychrun so far against Juolevi ( whom I said would work out better in the NHL) and even though his tenure has been few and far between (literally barely) I have to give credit to your pick who has also gone through setbacks (injuries) and has come back playing top minutes and has made a way more advanced marking in the big leagues.

(pssst, then again Vancouver is still young right and he still has a chance to make an impact right?) lol

had to be said buds. conscience clear haha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this